Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Monday, May 23, 2011

I embrace my life with the love of that life’s divine creator

What we feel, is here for us to be conscious of it, so don’t shove those feelings away, embrace them, know them, perceive them, until they dissipate. Repressed emotions are the bane of life and emotions are no big deal when you feel them without owning them.

You are feeling theses emotions, but are they yours? No, they are either someone else’s, or the bodies, or the minds, but one thing for sure is; it’s not you or yours, so there is no reason that your consciousness that is inhabiting the body, to be at a bad effect of repressed emotions that are not even yours anyway. However, they are tied up in your body and your body is where your consciousness is, so it’s you that takes responsibility for all emotions, by owning your body and embracing all that is there with the love of a divine creator.

So, as far as your physical manifestation goes, you can just say; I embrace myself with the love of a divine creator and I take responsibility for this body being my creation. Since by body is the home of my consciousness, it is mine to create, to mold to transform into exactly what I want it to be.

I choose to embrace my life with the love of a divine creator, because it’s my option, the option that all consciousness has; to know it’s true self and to embody a body and maintain the consciousness of “true self” instead of “the body” had this happen to it, consciousness.

We are embracing this life that we are with the love of a divine creator. Anyone who takes it upon themselves to direct your life and suggest that you should do it another way than what you choose you can say; “mind to your own life, for you have been distracted from it because of your undo attention on mine, the “who you are” suffers in the ignorance that is expressed in your attacking of me.

That is the secret of the physician heal thyself, if you know so much about the way to enlightenment; you embrace your life with the love of the divine creator, as the divine creator embracing it’s chosen vessel.
“I embrace my life with the love of that life’s divine creator.”
“I choose to embrace my life in the embrace of divine love”
“I bless this life with the love of a divine creator.”

There is no reason that you should not look at, observe and fully know divinity. It’s there for you and always will be. We’re taking over local control of this life, were here to behave impeccably, what that is exactly we are going to have to explore and find out. To behave impeccably it would seem to mean that you would never take unfair advantage of anybody, friend or foe. Also it would mean to give that which you know to all who would like to know as you know also.

This is the point where we begin to enter your life. “We” meaning the you that you’ve been desperately trying to hold onto so that you may once again know what it is to be the creator.

I embrace my life here with a divine embrace, the embrace that transforms a reality of conflict into a reality of love.

Immanuall

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:16 PM

    "To behave impeccably it would seem to mean that you would never take unfair advantage of anybody, friend or foe."

    "There is no reason that you should not look at, observe and fully know divinity."

    Loved these Davie. Love you Davie.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete