Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Friday, May 06, 2011

Man is nothing

Man is nothing, he makes monuments to the infinite and yet is unable to know that which he honors, unable to duplicate the eternal and unable to freely move through eternity as the being that he is born as. Is that wrong? The evidence would say no, but the evidence also says that there is nothing eternal in man and thus there is nothing right, eternally right, about him. So by that logic, it is wrong that man does not embody eternity, but divinity is not manifest as man, so consider the option of stepping away from the world, from being a manifestation of man as he has been and invite into yourself that which redeems, that which restores and that which honors the physical with the presence of the divine, of the eternal and of the love that heals all.

I love me,
I love me,
I suppose I might be free,
Freed from the curse of humanity.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment