Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Celebrate Life.

Improvement, “I am for improvement” there is your new mantra for your improvement in a positive, pleasurable and creative way. Just focus on allowing everything arround and within you to keep improving in each moment and you’ll observe that it actually will improve in every moment when you focus on allowing for it’s improvement.

You don’t have to agree with people who don’t want you to be great. Greatness is your right and greatness is your destiny. You don’t even have to agree with what nature thinks you should be doing at your age.

We are love celebrating life, we don’t condemn ourselves for being who we are, I do not condemn myself for who I am, where I have been, what I have said and what I have done. If you are ever truly going to be free, then you have to take the position that you are not going to condemn yourself and we are all worthy of our freedom. So cease this endless condemnation of self, your past and what you have done. God’s not condemning you, so don’t condemn yourself.

Free yourself from your self condemnation and to your own self be true. The moving intention behind your words, is the lover; the celebration of life that love has for life. You are the celebration of life by love.

I celebrate myself, all of my parts, all that comprises me. I celebrate each one, individually and collectively. I celebrate the I Am that I am. We love to celebrate life and we appreciate all life.

You have to stop condemning life before you can celebrate life as it’s lover. You no longer have to endlessly analyze your life to decide what parts of it need to be condemned by yourself.

Celebrate life, now.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment