Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Accessing your divinity

A visit with Jim and Jennifer

You regain your consciousness by surrendering to that which is infinite and eternal. What it means to surrender into the infinite and eternal is; the part of you that knows that divinity is not you says, oh yes but I would like it to be, observes that this state of eternal being actually exists for other people and other beings and the fact that this exists, is relevant to me, because it shows me that this is probable, not just possible, it is actually welcomed in this reality because it is here.

So once you choose to understand that who you are here is completely under your own conscious control and you don’t have to be what you have been programmed to be, you can transcend the continuation of your life as you have been living it and open up to the possibility that going beyond this programming would be fun. To go beyond the life of a human based consciousness to an awareness that encompasses and embraces all of creation.

If you can be here as that and if that is your ultimate truth, that you can be here as that, then why not say OK? And when you do say OK, you let go of your attachments to everything that you can feel and end the false limitations that you have put upon yourself, that disable your ability to be here as your truth.

Find the access point to the infinite that exists within each one of us in our bodies, there you the ability to simply release ourselves into a state of enlightened divine consciousness. The only requirement is that you allow yourself to be that. Thats the secret entrance to getting into heaven if you want to call it that, is the allowance of heaven to be here for you.

If your body has a lot of pain embedded within it, a disabling frequency, a core of pure “can’t enjoy it here” what a drag that is. But we’re now letting that go and allowing things to happen easier for us. The way is here and now for us on freedoms final eve of truly being available to mankind here. Just allow it to be a pleasurable thought and experience to let go of your limitations of body, of consciousness, of abilities and intelligence and let that no longer be the truth of the reality of your experience here.

Allow yourself to know the heights, extent and reality of what you could wish for, that it is available to you, not by wishing for it, but simply by realizing within yourself that truth that you wish to be true and if that truth is a divine harmonious reality, where we find a way to live life so that we always enjoy it, then thats the possibility that I am asking you to relax into. Ask yourself; am I willing to have it get tremendously better for myself now? You can stop yourself at any point that you want to from further progression and betterment, but are you willing to give into the possibility that what I just said could possibly be true for you?

Is it possible that if one allows the divine to embrace himself, that with his receipt of that embrace he is returned to his sublime presence of being the divine animating his form? The allowance of the divine expressing itself through a willing human consciousness refines it, raising it up to where the consciousness is an enlightened mind. It’s then the I AM divine presence here.
Is that something that we could allow to be real for ourselves? Is it really that simple? You just allow yourself to be that which you wish to be, allowing your reality to shift and change in a free manner.

Is it really possible that that could be your reality here, simply by allowing it to be true? In allowing, it’s not conceptual, its not physiological, its you allowing the divine to move you in the moment in such a way that the embodied consciousness here transits up the levels of consciousness through enlightenment into a state of divine consciousness. Which is its normal state of an eternal being (with some states of interruption along the way).

Bringing those lower states of body consciousness up to a state of divine awareness is not just my purpose, its your purpose and its everyones purpose. The purpose of every embodied consciousness on earth is the embracement of divine awareness to such an extent, that the love and appreciation of all embodied consciousness here, realizes itself into a present time divine consciousness. You allow for this to be so, by allowing it to be true for you as you move through life, as you move your body. If you do it with an allowance for the ultimate improvement of your presence here in each moment, then things will change for the better for you and you will no longer be looking at the future with concern, you will be looking forward with the anticipation of an even greater enjoyment of life than what you have now and you can love life even now.

If in the state that we are now in, we can be loving, then in our embracing each coming moment and experience of our life with an even greater true appreciation for life and all that it took for life to express itself in this way, if you can love it all anyway, regardless of any point of view that some other point of view is incorrect, you have entered the divine way. Knowing all points of view are necessary to know what the whole is, (not one of them is true in an of itself as it stands alone it is such a insignificant portion of the reality that there is no way of knowing the truth of everything from it,) but if you allow for the possibility that there is a truth of everything and that it exists somewhere in a state where it can be known, then why not say; that might be better than how I have been living, how do I do that?

You just say; no matter how impossible or preposterous we know it to be, if that state could be one that I could experience and express myself here as, then we allow that reality to be true for me now. Then your experience of the now becomes something that doesn’t need to make its primary focus the continued solving of problems that are difficult to solve for you.

If you solve just a few of your main key problems, so that your life is not occupied with a focus on your surviving the way you want to be, if you allow for the possibility right now that your consciousness can transcend to the awareness of self as that which knows the all of anything, then the totality of that knowledge allows you to embody here with the best possible access to freedom.

Again what you can do is say; I know that it is ridiculous, I know that it is preposterous, but what if it could possibly be true? And you allow for the answer to be within you and the answer in you is always a yes to a sincere wish for improvement for yourself.

Jim, It’s a yes for me.

If you can allow for your awareness to be in that state, then what ever the condition your life is in; embrace it, refine it, condition it to a successful life here and embody it to a greater and greater degree each day, with each step, with each breath you allow for there to be a miraculous transformation of your consciousness, simply by allowing it to be true for yourself. There is no reason for me to not let it be true for myself, as it is not hurting you by my doing that and you wouldn’t hurt anyone else by doing that either, so why not try it? Why not try for that which has not been demonstratively achieved by anybody? Why not say yes, thats what I want, I don’t have to wait for anyone else, I am saying yes, I wish to know what it is to know, feel what it is to feel, be what it is to be, the eternal awareness of all that is, as the consciousness that I am aware as in this form.

Thank you Jim for being willing to experience something unusual. It can be embarrassing for anyone to admit that they are dealing with the actual issues of the divine interacting with humans. They are all stories we know, the fables and myths of religion, except it wasn’t a fable, it was true, it exists, it’s real and if its not real for you, consider the possibility that your life might be better if it were. It is possible that if you are more conscious, more powerful, more able, more loving, more giving, more wonderful, more of a wonder to other people here, more of a “wow, how can I be like that? If it could have that result for you, is that not an improvement?

Jennifer, Um-hmm.

And if it is, say; Yes, me too, me too, I choose as well for that which does well for everyone.

Jim, You know it’s funny what you say, as I closed my eyes and listen to it. It’s not bullshit, it’s like yes its the truth, its lets go from this state of being into a divine state to achieve the ultimate goal of wanting greater things that the divine has in mind for us.

David, Wait, it can only be true for you if it has always been true for you and it has always been true for you. All you did to make it seem like it wasn’t was take your attention away from it for a little while and kind of forgot that you are you and you, are, you. Wether you know it or now, the you that is your truth, is not the you that you think that you are and If you will relax your consciousness into being aware of what your ultimate truth is, you’ll get to decide if you want to be here as that, or not.

Jim, shall we have Dave help us pull weeds tomorrow? Jennifer, yes. And mow they lawn? Yes.

Jennifer, Dave has some moves. Jim, I need to do yoga. Jennifer, I hear that it is so awesome for your body.

The problem with yoga is, its a dead practice, because; its a practice, its not an expression. What you came to be here is a natural, continuous expression of divinity moving through life in new, wonderful and beautiful ways.

Jim, we need to do this. Jennifer, isn’t yoga meditating a lot though?

Yes, but come on, why would you want to try to be something that you already are? You are you already, relax into knowing that the truth of you is already the ultimate you and the ultimate you has always been and always will be, is here and available for you to relax into your expression of your actual truth.

Jennifer, I don’t know what that is for me, I know what you are saying, but I don’t know what my truth is.

Thats the whole point; a person that does not know what their truth is, should not be defensive or shy about looking for it.

Jennifer, I am not defensive, all I know is that I am depressed, thats why I am asking you.

I am going to give you a clue. Here, feel your heart within, feel the truth within the center of your being.

Jennifer, I don’t want to feel that, it hurts.

Yes you do, it won’t hurt for long. Here we go, because we are not talking about the truth of pain.

Jennifer, but that is my truth.

Are you willing to hear something that might improve it?

Jennifer, yes.

Then give me permission to give you the communication as it comes through, without your resisting it too much. Your truth that you don’t know, is here for you to show us, and commune with us, as the true you that really is; the you that knows only love for everything and expresses it continuously with a frequency of appreciation and wonder and love for everything around you for being as it is. What I am suggesting is that that is your truth and nothing else is. When you embrace it, everything else will move away, because that is your eternal experience of yourself as the truth of you.


Just like they talked in church about heaven and earth and all beings living in harmony; that is actually the intention here and it’s not somebody else that does it, thats what they didn’t say in church; it’s not somebody else who does it for you, it’s not somebody else who saves you, they can’t or they won’t, they could but they won’t because it would be a denial of your own truth to say that you are one who needs to be saved when you are just as divine as they are. Those who live in divine consciousness will not allow you to know yourself in their presence as less than your own ultimate truth and so if your going to allow for the possibility that you can feel the divine move through you, then you have to allow the you that doesn’t know that to be shifted and changed by it, so that your no longer confused, so that your no longer in doubt, so that you have knowledge of the experience of yourself in a way that frees you completely.

What I said, is what I said and its the truth more than any other that I know about and yet our lives and our circumstances are what they are right now and lets move things forward so that it is great for everybody.

Jennifer has opened her heart tonight and she is allowing herself to know what true love is. What is a love that can be impartial? To be non specific? To be universal? To be something that transforms your reality into something that is wondrous in every way? A love that transforms the realities that you interact with also? Is it possible that if you allowed the true you to come through, that this reality would celebrate that occurrence through the end of time because that act brought back to this reality the divine in form for everyone?

Each one has to choose it and wether you are the first, the last or the middle does not matter, so long as you choose it. Don’t give any consideration as to wether it is right, wrong, or inappropriate, or if you need permission from somebody, or if you feel bad about something you did in the past, let that identity go and let the answer to the question; what is the truth of eternity? What is the me beyond time and space? Who am I? What am I? Where am I? How am I? Who am I that exists eternally? Allow yourself to know that before you choose who you are here, for sure.

We kind of like the you that you are here right now, it’s pretty successful. It’s pretty good, but we don’t have to say that its your high water mark. We can say that thats as good as you could do with what you had then, but now you have is the knowledge that something more is available, you don’t know exactly what it is, but you know that it’s something that is extraordinary in some way, something that is unusual, something that is a better state for David for sure, is it a better state for you if you dive into those waters?

What if, what if we found some way to transition from our normal states of consciousness here into a state where there is a shared reality of universal love? What if that were our experience of each other? What would it be like if we knew each other as the eternally lovely, beings of grace and truth that we are? What if we said; Mmmm, even if it were only just with each other here and not at any other time, what if we gave into the possibility of just a momentary transition into ultimate truth? Why not? Why not?

Nobody is here to make fun of us for doing it, for being our truth here. So, I will say yes, yes, yes, three times yes and I will continue to say of course, of course, of course, why wouldn’t I allow for there to be an improvement in me if it is available? It’s available for everyone, we just don’t believe it, but if you get out of your head from the analyzing, the quantifying, the doubting and simply allow yourself to move in the direction that will result in a freer expression of your truth and if you will just allow yourself to keep moving, to be moved by that, as a continuing greater and expanding truth of yourself, if you just simply say; yes, that is the direction that I choose to move in. Greater awareness, greater understanding, greater ability, more conscious, more loving, more effective in creating everything that I want to create. I choose and I like that direction and If you like that direction, all you have to do is allow it to be your truth.

Allow it right now, feel what it is to know that transcendently divine and wonderful truth. You already have a sense of it, you know that you have already had this experience in your past, you can feel it. With that knowledge and awareness, allow yourself to be present as that now. There is no opposition to it in this room coming from me. So take a brave step and say; I will allow the divine to be me if in fact that means that I awaken as my own divine truth.

I know that this all sounds the way that it sounds, but it feels right for me to express it to you.

Jennifer, absolutely.

So I beg your indulgence in allowing me to surrender into this so that I can express it. Before I start, I don’t know that it is going to enter these realms, but it always does, so thank you for your allowing me to do this, because most of the time I am walking around unconscious, but my goal is always to express myself like this and it is the direction that I am moving in and a choice for myself, to allow myself to be embraced by heaven while I am here, despite all the reasons that I might have to consider myself unworthy of it.

To be loved by that which loves without limitation, why not allow the same for yourself? Why not feel the divine embrace? That embrace of all, that loves without limitation, allow that to embrace you, there is no cost, there is only a wonderful exchange to be had that you will be forever grateful for.

Jim, did you record all that?

Yes,

Jennifer, What about our relationship?

Well that’s a tough one to answer from the point of view that you ask it from, it’s from a state of mind where you are saying; I am not really sure about my life, I am not really sure about my lover, I am not really sure if I am doing the right thing in life at all, what am I doing and why? To ask a question from that state of consciousness with an anticipation that the answer is going to be a very small deviation from that state of consciousness as opposed to what it potentially could improve to in this reality, I would rather not answer. I would rather have you ask this question; what state of consciousness is it possible for me to experience in this moment right now? How aware, how expanded, how knowledgeable, how knowing, what is the extent of the possibilities of my experience in this state do I have in this second, right now?

Feel yourself giving into the ultimate truth being that answer. It’s ok to change it from what it is right now. That’s the whole point, but you change it just by allowing the ultimate truth to be true, for you. The allowance of that truth shifts your reality so that which was difficult for you before, isn’t and that which was impossible for you, not only is possible, its true and it’s your experience of your life here as the possible you. So what is possible for you?

I have to factor into that answer the fact that you are willing to for me to experience this with you and your allowance for me to express these things to you, which is abnormal here. It’s a very admirable openness to something transformational occurring for yourself, so I have to say that this is the direction that I would like your focus to be in; what degree will I allow for a miraculous improvement for myself to occur right now?

We’re not talking about philosophy, we’re talking about the experience itself. How much of a miraculous improvement are you willing to have right now? Feel it, don’t think about it, feel it. To what degree are you willing to feel right now a miraculous occurrence of the presence of a supreme consciousness embodied as you? It’s you, its you, its who you are. Allow yourself to experience it, it’s OK. If you allow yourself to experience that, then you don’t need to ask me for any opinion on what the possibilities of your being here as the embodiment of love is for your interactions with each other. Without that as the beginning point, the answer is kind if irrelevant.

For myself as well; why don’t we allow ourselves to be here as out truth? Why don’t we?

Is it our direct choice to be here as less that the full truth of who we are? Has that been our conscious choice, or has that been imposed upon us in some way, or was that some kind of accident? What is the truth for the current state of our consciousness, was it designed as being appropriate from a higher state of consciousness and we’re to experience lower consciousness on purpose, or was there some sort of fall from grace ? Was there some sort of descent into hell, so to speak? What is it that disabled us here? Was it our own free choice and our own free will? Or was it something else? Is it possible for a divine consciousness to fall into an unawareness of its own truth?

Yes, it is possible and if it happens, what is the recovery point for it? How does a fallen divine consciousness, restore itself to the awareness, knowledge and beingness of it’s truth? How does it recover it’s totality of expression? It’s by choosing that and whatever knowledge, awareness and doubt that you have you just say; here I am, I have ask the question and my asking the question means that I would really like the answer and I am willing to have it and as long as I am willing to have and receive the answer of my own divinity then I am going to relax into that answer being known to myself, as to what the truth of that is.

Jim, so whats the answer?

Am I in nature divine? We’re asking right now and we’re going to wait and see what the answer is. Is my nature divine? Am I that which creates reality and manifests the truth of our experience here? Is that who I am?

The beginning of the answer is no, no, no, no that is not who I am, of course that’s not who I am, who am I to be “That I AM” self that is so revered by every body as something else other than what they are? Are you willing to know the truth? live the truth? Be the truth as your self here? If you are then, I hope that you don’t mind that it is transcendent and enlightened, divine, universally loving and supportive of all creation.

So what does that make you? What does that make you if you are willing to experience that which others will not? It means that you have the ability to experience more than others who are not willing to. To know that which other are not willing to know. To be that which others are afraid to be; to be here as your truth, to allow the truth to be you and to allow yourself to be the living truth of eternity. What’s wrong with choosing that for your self it is your truth? Even if it is not your truth, why isn’t it OK for anyone to choose that? How could that be looked upon by anyone as being a less than worthy choice for somebody to make for themselves and to allow it to be an open and free choice for everyone else? To make sure that it’s an available choice, a known choice, a possible choice and a real choice for our friends here that are not that close to their truth, so that they can know what their possibilities here are.

Thats quite another story I know, but it is what it is and it was what it was.

Were going to do some modified humming and chanting to reduce the solidities here, It kind of goes like this and I’m just going to allow it to happen… Muuummmuummm…. What a body for this to be coming through man, what does this body need to relax? Lets see if there are some sounds that will allow our bodies to embrace freedom. What is the sound of freedom? What sound is it that frees he who hears it? It’s a sound that we are working on, it’s hmm, it’s not ready, this body is not ready for that to come through.

Jim, Why?

What does it take for this body to open up to that? It’s just so tense and painful man. What is it that releases that completely? What is it that will free you from your pains and traumas that you have been carrying around with you for your entire life? What allows your consciousness to transcend all of that to embrace its truth? AHH god knows and if God knows, God knows. God knows is part of the sound. If god knows, who’s god? Who’s god? God knows, who’s that? God knows that, do you? Who do you know as the God of creation? Is there something or someone that you know as that? Is there a divine father of us all? Is there? Is there? Well, lets feel the answer; God, you know that we’re sincere, at least we’re sincere enough to say that we are sincere, (take that as you will), but please take us also, take us to our truth, take us to the point that we’re able to choose what it is, take us God to a remembrance of all that is divinely lovely and inspiring to ourselves and able to make us realize that our possibilities here are as endless as what we allow for ourselves.

Can you believe how Oprah would freak out if we had a session like this with her?

Jim, I think she would like it.

The difference with this material, is this is not talking theory, philosophy and stories, this is choose the experience now for yourself and then expanding it. Know what it is and know that it is you. From my words to your truth, allow that to be a possibility.

I think that what you choose should be what you want and you do get what you choose. It’s allowed here, it’s a free choice reality. We have a pretense here that we are victims and that we don’t get what we choose, but thats not true and you can prove it to yourself by choosing the ultimate you to be truly known as your truth here.

Your circumstances here are kind of painful and you hope that they are not your eternal truth and you hope your eternal truth is an improvement upon this. Can you relax into that experience and find out that yes, it is an improvement upon this? Then, keep allowing for continuous improvement in each moment in the current state that you are in to where you are more aware, more confidant, more able, more free, more loving, more able to be an asset here and a support to this reality, a “good guy” here. One who makes it a little bit better here for everybody. Why not be that for yourself and them?

Yes why not allow yourself to be a greater benefit to the collective whole? Why not allow yourself to be a blessing to others? Why not? Why wouldn’t you want that? Why would you not want others to be blessed by your presence here? To have your presence be a benefit and an improvement in the ways others want their lives improved for them. Why not allow that to be who you are here? Why not? Why not allow yourself to benefit this reality, generally, specifically and universally? Why not allow this entire universe to be a better place because you are here in it? Because, you are here as the consciousness that grants all other beings, all other consciousnesses, all creation the freedom to be it’s ultimate truth.

Hold hands in a recognition of what it is to be touched by that which knows, understands and appreciates your truth and says welcome. I welcome your truth here, I admire it and I love it, I appreciate it while it’s here, because when it is here, it allows me to see a glimpse of my better self and thats all that you can really ask for in another is to see what ever it is that is my truth, no matter how unusual it may be and allow it to be so. With that allowance of our mutual truth, our experience here is freedom as our best self, the one thats really us.

There, there, feel your heart open, embrace the love and joy for all. It is for you to remember to give to each and every other, the blessing from your truth to theirs that theirs be available fully, completely and absolutely for them.

Body issues are only really solved when you allow the truth to be you and thats not such a hard thing to do, you just feel how it betters you as you relax into it and you continue to relax more and more into the experience of truth. Why do you have reservations about that when the experience of it is a continuous improvement of you in every way?

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment