Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

The me that I am here, is not me

In your meditations, your greatest progress is likely to be made in looking at who you represent to yourself that you are; that intention, that feeling, that sense of purpose, that thing that compels you to plan for the future, to worry about the future and to yearn for the past. Look at that, but don’t buy into it, because it’s not you.

When you look at the beingness that is presenting itself to you as you and you don’t buy into it; then it dissolves as you observe it, without owning it as being you.

Limitations, blockages, barriers, curses; all polarized energies stick to identities and all identities are manufactured pretenses, there is no identity that is you. And so if there is anything that is impinging on your body and energy system, it’s impinging upon the pretense of a beingness that you maintain or accept as your own and when you recognize that it is not you, there is nothing for that limitation or suppressive energy to hold onto.

As you are feeling yourself, realize that this “me” that I am feeling; is not me. This me that I am feeling is not free and I will be free as soon as I realize that. The process is a process however, it is the focus of your intention, the focus of your awareness, the continuous realization that the manifestation of who you are here, is not who who you are. The manifestation of who you are here is entirely a pretense.

The pretense you use, but you do not Identify with it or as “me”, “I” or “I am this” and now, there’s the beginning of your realization of truth and your new mantra: The me that I am here, is not me, but it is mine to play with.

The reason why this works, is that the truth actually does set you free.

This is not me, this is not mime, but this life is mine to savor.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment