Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Friday, September 16, 2011

I don’t think that I understand anything and I think that that is an advantage.


Part one of my visit with Gary:

9/16/11

Gary: I’m not really interested in the “truth” except that which is right here and happening.

David: I get it, the truth as promoted by academics and people who study theories of others then come up with a lesson for you, so that you can have an idea about what reality is and that it is: a concept that they have come up with instead of the truth of your own experience.

Gary: right, right, right.

David: Oh my God stay away from education! That will confuse you all the way down to a embodied, animal, human consciousness. That’s not something that you want to be limited to. 

Gary: I feel like your saying a lot of things that your choosing… I understand the value of that, maybe I don’t but I kind of feel like it is happening upon me, wether I like it or not. I might not like it, but nothing ever turns out the way I think it will, or is what I think it is. It’s more, it’s “this” 

David: Ok, well that in itself says more about it doesn’t it?

Gary: There’s just no substitute and there is no way to demonstrate it, in a way. I’m not saying you can’t, I’m sure you can, but.

David: our consciousness has been so focused on listening to other peoples advice and training for reality that we forgot to put in the equation that we actually live in a reality that is real, not just a theory.

Gary: right, and all the theories have nothing to do with anything.

David: and everybody is continually debating about the theory of reality and someone else’s opinion about it and how that is relevant to them and as soon as they get into that train of consciousness, they’re just fucking lost.

Gary: but lost isn’t so bad, because they have reality all around them.

David: but they are lost to it.

Gary: but lost is part of the reality isn’t it?

David: it’s ok for them to have the experiences that they choose, because reality is what ever it is today and that has to be OK, because if you fight what is, then what is, is going to fight you. 

Gary: right.

David: and a fight is not an expansion of consciousness, it’s a contraction and an attempted destruction of another consciousness. How anybody could revere the victors in a destructive fight that tries to destroy the consciousness of another, to have that sort of thing be revered, honored and respected and that you should give your allegiance to that and to admit its superiority over you is a curse of the first order.

Gary: yes. Even, all of the lies that they are offering are light.

David: they are here, but we don’t need to interact with them as if they are relevant to us. 

Gary: well, they can’t do anything because it is a memory. 

David: ahh, its just a pretense.

Gary: because this is whats happening, not that. 

David: oh, this is whats happening, not something else. 

Gary: that is what’s happening for them.

David: and this is what’s happening for us. But we have all of those other connections with people that think about us and depend on us for various things, but regardless of all of those other “pulls” on your consciousness, you can be here and say: this is where I am at and this is what our experience is and then step out of that being a thought or an intention and just actually have that as your experience.

Gary: its multidimensional, because of all of the things that are in the way: aren’t in the way, because they are just happening. It is only happening as you are looking at it.

David: OK so as soon as you find a way to not let them be significant to your reality, it shifts?

Gary: I think instead of trying to change it, there is so much stuff going on…

David: you can interact with any part of it that you want to.

Gary: Yes.

David: you have your choices of who you interact with, where you live.

Gary: and wether you are tasting or seeing.

David: OK, so what are we saying here? There is a part of my consciousness that is really fully present, but really stupid right now. What are we saying to David about what the possible improvement that there can be in his daily conscious. 

Gary: I think that you are offering yourself an improvement, because whatever is, is the improvement, but it is just one focus.

David: Ok, your words are allowing me to be freer, so continue as you will.

Gary: regardless, one way or the other, it is all in reflection and not. It’s like gravity, you can’t say gravity is good or bad or the sun is bad or life is bad. It’s just what is happening. You can’t say and its always more. And more alien too, it’s multidimensional. Even in very mundane ways: like seeing is different from hearing but they happen at the same time. 

David: ha, thinking can disable you man.

Gary: but thinking isn’t what we think thinking is either: you can’t grab it like you can cement. Its just a concept. Just because thats a tree, doesn’t mean that thats a tree. Just because I am seeing what I am seeing doesn’t mean that its what I think it is, its much more. Its always much more. Its all energetic and I think that we are fortunate, because we are in the stream. We are the crest, we are the manifestation, so we have the advantage and I think that you can see that thinking and concepts could be helpful and not in your way, depending on what you want or what you think you want, but we always have “this.” We always have what we have.  I think that thinking is being focused on one thing, but there is everything else: how am I even here? How do I even have a story? How do we have this world and I just doubt that that is all that there is, is just what you’re thinking it is. Just because this might be real, there will be another day when it might not be.

David: do you realize how brilliantly conscious you are right now? In your expression of what you are saying, I am saying congratulations.

Gary: thanks, I try to find moments where I can say things like that, to amuse myself mostly, I just assume that because I am having fun, that the energy is communicating something that is nice, but I don’t get it back very much. I don’t feel that I am brilliant, I don’t think that I am brilliant, 

David: well, whats the truth? If you’re feeling brilliant, it is the truth, because thats the truth of what you are feeling. 

Gary: I feel everything else too, and I feel brilliant. I feel like I feel what everyone else feels, but I don’t necessarily have to go there. 

David: You can be brilliant about it, you can say: yes I see this reality, yes I experience this reality and yes I can see how you are experiencing this reality too. But no, I am not choosing that way, I am choosing my own way and that is freedom here: physically, financially, consciously, spiritually.

Gary: I have a suspicion that what ever is has the advantage, because it inherently is what it is and has what it has so far and so it’s like: how can I ever go wrong?

David: ahh. How can you go wrong not challenging what is? How can you go wrong when you say to reality: I see you, I see you, good for you, good for you. You are what you are and when you look at it without a philosophy, you just see the beauty: Ahh reality is interacting this way and we can observe it as a participant that enjoys the game without somehow ever really having much of an opponent here. We’re more omnipotent that way than an oppositional.

Gary: I always thought that I had a trajectory on where I was going and where I might go and this is all so unrelated to that as this is what it is.

David: Gary, do you recognize how when we get together, the brilliance of you comes through and the same for me in reverse. This type of interaction that we are having right now, is what needs to be known by the consciousness here as an available possibility for itself and so thats why our conversations should not be something that I write down and post on a blog that nobody reads, but it should be filmed. There should be a record of what it is when two beings choose for the ultimate expression of themselves here, for the choice of what the perfection of your possibilities are. For that to be the realization of the you that you are here and so if we are truly choosing that for ourselves and allowing that for the other, seeing how that moves through a communication that we allow each other to have. Where the two of us each continuously get more brilliant as we communicate.

Gary: I don’t have a sense that I am moving in a space for the future only, yes I feel that sense also, but I feel like my senses are collapsing back into me. Including the ideas of days and people and possibilities.

David: and what do you think the result of that is going to be as it continues?

Gary: this, it just continues. I’m part of it and it is also maturing. Things are what they are so in a way they have their own cores, you know.

David: that depends, in the natural… Here’s the part that I would like to preach to you if I could.

Gary: sure.

David: things are as we are and we need to celebrate that, its the right thing to do, ok? When you celebrate something for being exactly what it is…
Gary: I hear you.

David: That something has a consciousness regardless of what it is, even the ground that we are sitting on. It has its own individuated consciousness and when an individuated consciousness receives full approval for being exactly what it is: that it is a successful perfect completion of that. Then the arrow has flown through the air, has hit its target and it has expressed itself as “this” perfect!

Gary: yes. 

David: that give it a completion, “that shows over” now what is our next choice? OK, well, how can we decide what our next choice unless we see what the menu is? What are the possibilities? And so we have to step out of the presence and consciousness that we have known ourselves as here ( and we are able to do that because we have received the true acknowledgement of our being perfectly “this” and now: what is the extent of the possibilities that we have to choose from for our next beingness? Your consciousness has to expand infinitely in order to have an understanding of that.

Gary: I hear what you are saying, because I could say: and I’m seeing that that is what’s happening, but you are making a point.

David: no, I wan’t you to express what your own position is, because it will identify where mine are stuck and the areas of mine that are stuck, I am not proud of. I am willing to say: I said what I said, but I still recognize that me expression of self is “this” and I am wanting it to be something else so, the feed back of your expressing truth as you see it to me, allows me to add it to my own and causes me to pop up and out of my contextual and limited consciousness. 

Gary: but I wonder that we are talking about things that we don’t even know what they are and we are projecting them.

David: OK, I will look at that right now. It’s a good idea and I want to consider it so that I can find the truth of it to the degree that you do. I want to understand it as well as you do. 

Gary: I don’t think that I understand anything and I think that that is an advantage.

David: ohh, ok. 

Gary: because people are lying, lying, lying, words, words, words, I don’t know what lying or words are either.

David: so you are not paying attention to other people in defining your reality.

Gary: I know that one very well. So I notice how both are happening at the same time, but neither, its more mobile than that, what ever I have available to me, I perceive. And its always moving because thats not it either, its always so much more. For me its like I used to say this is how it is and that is how it is and there is no me. But I think that hats whats happening and doing that or not doing that I go: what is it that I want to learn or what do I want to experience, more than what do I want to say. 20:47

No comments:

Post a Comment