Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Your realization of freedom

Allow your realization of freedom to shift your manifestation here, to shift your abilities and knowing in every way. Observe everything around you and realize that this, is already divine. There is no flaw here, there is only the pretense of a flaw. The things that you want to improve in yourself are only pretended flaws, so within that pretense; you don’t try to not be what you are, you are that already. What you are now, was the purpose of your creation, but it is not the end creative limitation of who and what you are, it is only a passing mirage that is pretending to be your truth. One that is interesting and beautiful, but one that is ultimately irrelevant to being able to limit you in any way.

Yes, through and through the “everything” that you are, is the realization that you already are, divine. You are. I already am divine also, there is no seeking it, it’s the truth that you allow yourself to realize; you already are divine and you did not need anybody else’s help to do it. Although you surely received invaluable help along the way, but we all have to say for ourselves and each other; “the divine never needed help from me and you and I both, are divinity.”

Within all that is you; you realize that it is already divine here,
I am already divinely conscious here,
I am already divinely responsible here,
I am already divinely free here and
I open myself to my full realization of that as my awareness in this moment and going forward as I move through time,
I continue to increase my realization of the divine.
I am already divine and for my benefit,
I realize it in this moment.
I am the divine is the self realization that is going on in your body right now, shifting every individuated point of consciousness attached to the body into the realization that it is already divinely realized, it’s already that, which it always has been.

You are already divine, there is nothing to struggle for.
You are already that which you wish to be.
You already are as free as free can be.
There are no limits on true freedom; Its the full ability to live as you choose.
There is nothing left to struggle for, relax, be free, choose to be free now. Don’t choose to become free, don’t choose to improve yourself in barely noticeable ways into better freedom; be as you choose to be and choose to be free.

There is nothing to struggle for if you realize your divinity and you are already divine and it doesn’t have to have anything to do with any other part of reality. Reality can continue on as it is, with you realizing your divinity. Everyone is free, everyone is divinity moving as it chooses to be.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment