Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Thursday, October 06, 2011

Boundless and free

You are confused within yourself,
that much is clear to see,
by one who is willing to be,
Aware.

Consciousness is,
as it chooses to be,
or is that not obvious,
as the nose on your face?

That knows not the answer,
cannot face the truth that we are;
as free as,
we choose to be.

Or are we bound to the ground,
witlessly walking around,
arguing who knows what?
with Hor hey who thinks he knows,
just what's what.

You are all nuts...
Nutters and buggers,
and old mother huggers.
Looking for truth where,
there is none to be found,
no truth that lifts you and frees you,
and leaves you unbound.

Boundless and free,
without mystery,
Am I all things? No.
But all things I know.
and With looking I see,
there is no Mystery.

We are all here as frauds,
with very slim odds.
That even just one,
will have his day as the sun,
of God that we all,
worship as the one who made it.

Make it yours,
by your choice,
and then just,
rejoice.

That the truth has been found,
but not in the ground,
and not in the sky,
but in the I AM,
that I might be "I".

So I leave you this jest;
there is no "one best"
that wins the "all"
while the rest of us fall.

Fall away we have done,
but don't be so glum,
We all can be one,
in sharing the glory of the sun.

The sun now has set,
and I will make you a bet,
I will sleep in till noon,
like a friggin baboon. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment