Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Feel the universe give you its universal blessing

You can contemplate the infinite and you can say that when you do that, that this reality disappears and all becomes one; the one self that is everything and you would be right. However, we are communicating body to body, mind to mind and soul to soul, where our consciousnesses has been individuated into separate identities and so, to say that this is not real when in fact that is how we are communicating with each other is a crazy a position to take and say that you are standing in the truth.

The truth is that we can contemplate the infinite, we can know the mind of God and at the same time, we are here as human consciousness, as personality, as identity, as “me” and “I” and “you” and “yours”. Sometimes “us” but only when we are discussing a subject that we agree upon, thats when we are willing for “you” and “I” to be “us” and “we.”

To say that you and I and us and we, are one, is to not to be recognizing the paradox that admittedly we can have the experience where we all are one; where there is nothing but “you,” but, I can have that same experience myself and “I'm” not “you.” I’m me, I’m my own “separated out” consciousness that sees myself as something different, than you. That doesn’t change the fact that we are both capable of universal consciousness, it doesn’t change the fact that we are both able to transcend duality and even transcend oneness into a state of one; one whole truth.

Just because there is one whole truth, that does not make the component parts of it illusion and one thing that I am sure of, is that one of the component parts of it is something that I like to identify as me.

So its OK for me to me,
and for you to be you,
and for us to each be able to be divine,
to be free,
to be the “universal me,”
that I am,
when I am not being a man.

Thats the the me that is free,
that I feel with some glee,
when it downloads into the me,
that I am as this body.

The me that is free,
Joins with the earthly me,
To create a new thing,
That we bring,
To that which springs forth as life.

The choice of a consciousness beyond the “in-formed,” beyond the necessity of rules and regulations created to compel the unconscious to behave in an appropriate manner towards other consciousness. There are no rules for divinity, because divinity needs no rules; divinity acts appropriately in every circumstance, in a way that maintains its own freedom, its own supreme consciousness at the same time it is either a blessing to you, or nothing to you at all.

There is so much to contemplate if I am going to be conscious in my life and it seems like you have to confront the darkness before you can lighten up,(if you get my drift). I’m going to allow myself to operate in knowing, I can’t think of any good reason not to. I choose to know the environment that I am in here, I choose to interact with it in a knowing understanding, communicative and beneficial way with reality. I choose to have a mutually beneficial relationship; me benefiting this reality and this reality benefiting the me that I am here.

Why should that be a bad choice for someone to make? Why shouldn’t it be a choice that we make for ourselves? Why shouldn’t it be a choice that I make for me now? Choose to be divine here my brother. Yes, it’s true, I am asking that question for myself and doing it in this manner so that I can reach those unconscious parts of myself that believe that they are “self” and not fully self at the same time, because we have "other selves", each with their own point of view that we fight with them about.

How do you walk in knowing?
How do you walk in full awareness?
How do you move your body in the freedom of fully knowing the reality that you are interacting with? If that is an available choice for you, make it already. Look and see if it is available for you, you may be surprised that it is. Allow yourself to be surprised; it is an available choice for you, surprise!

Be present competently in your reality, allow your reality to be easy for you, every part of it. Take a real good look around you and realize by your looking at a new building or car and the former history of your body; none of those things that happened before this building was built are happening to you anymore. Your not still fighting those battles, you’re here now, in the present, you’re present here and thats where you need to be consciously present in order for your body to have a successful existence here. Be present in your present. I found it best that my own point of view have the deciding vote in deciding what level of consciousness I choose to be here as.

Universal consciousness, right here. It seems to me that this would be the best choice and its my choice that rules my reality; as long as I am consciously aware that the choices I make, result in the experiences that I desire to have then, this reality is not going to object to those.

Act appropriately in every situation, so that this reality blesses you with its approval for the life that you desire to have here. If I choose to embody a transcendent consciousness right now, how is my body going to deal with that? What is the response of my body to that? Can we look and find a way where the body will willingly say yes, its a nice change for me? Look and find a way where that change can be a pleasing and comfortable event for the body.

If you don’t allow yourself to receive what you need to have, (if you are going to make up to everybody for your past bad behavior,) and if that is what you require for yourself to transcend, then you are going to have to open up and allow yourself to receive, so that you can pass it on, so that you can be a blessing to the other people who need it, or want it from you.

Stop talking to yourself about what you need to do for your reality to be the way that you want it to be and just allow reality to be the way that you want it to be. What does it feel like to have more money coming in than you want to spend? Open right now to the universe, completely, right now and say; yes to wealth for us, I am open to it. Its your choice to be open to it or not to. I think that it is time for us to choose to receive it. Embrace the universe and say; we/I want your blessing here.

It feels good to contemplate that thought and to feel the body relaxing and opening with the realization that its OK for us to have a beautiful life. Open up to feeling that completely, the universe supports you in having a beautiful life. It’s moving some energy in me, stuck energy where things were not moving.

I’m going down the stairway to heaven.

let go of all of the examples for you in your life, the part of you that hasn’t been getting things done in life, is the you that you have to allow to be enlightened. Your not going into thinking abstract thoughts and concepts about freedom to do this, but experientially. Free yourself where you are most unfree, fix that weak link that is holding you in bondage, by feeling the universe give you its universal blessing now and relax into that consciously

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment