Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Saturday, October 01, 2011

A mantra to change your life

As I was contemplating my body tonight and feeling my various complaints about it. I realized that I have been out of communication with most of my body my entire life and despite my decades of meditation, energy work and massages, the state of my body was still one of stress, tension and pain. As I was realizing this, something clicked into place and I knew that I was here to love this "organism", all of my body and what ever it is that it is comprised of physically, spiritually and consciously.

So for the next hour or so I repeated the mantra; "I am here to love this organism" and an interesting thing happened; each body part in turn relaxed and opened up with this new realization that I was finally going to be present here in loving, conscious support of my body as my vehicle of expression here.

The mantra then shifted focus from my body to my life with the simple realization of; "I am here to love" and the confusions in my mind in all aspects of my life began to clear up with this unifying realization of my purpose in being here. My ego was nervously protesting this change from operation from fear and worry, asking; how will this affect my life and how can I manage my future with this shift in beingness? But it could not deny that everything that it was normally concerned about was already shifting for the better with just that simple realization as a new organizing principle for my reality.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment