Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Friday, October 28, 2011

A Mantra for Life

I love all that which I am here.
I bring joy with my presence.
I am that which loves and supports all life.
All life enjoys peace and harmony when I am here with them.
I am that which ends all conflicts.
I am that which moves grace, beauty and harmony.
I am patience to the impulsive and spontaneity to the conservative.
I am clarity to the confused.
I am peace to the conflicted.
I am light to the darkness and contrast to the light.
All that is, is healed by my presence.
I am a return to sanity for the intolerant and hateful.
I am prosperity to the poor and generosity to the wealthy.
I am the universal solvent and elixir of life.
I am freedom to the captive and captivating to the free.
I am the freedom to be free with all.
I am the holiness of truth and the truth of all.
I am you and I am me too.
I am the divine dancing with life.

The self realization of eternal truth is accomplished simply your stopping your continuous blocking of it and then relaxing into feeling it move through your body and observing it transforming your self concept and personal reality. You then freely open up and receive the eternal truth of self and begin to operate as that as your own expanded truth.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment