Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Monday, December 05, 2011

I am not afraid to know myself

I am not afraid of who I am going to end up being, I have let go of being afraid of who I am.

When you ask the question of who you are from a position of fear, all I can really tell you is the answer is such that when you “know yourself”, your fear based question will no longer be relevant to you, you will know your truth and your truth is not that fear based beingness that you have adopted. Let it go; let go of the fear of knowing your truth. And just so that you know; if you don’t know your truth, you are living a lie.

As a “not knower living a lie”; at least don’t judge others. In your not knowing of who you are, you are in no position to judge wether someone else should be different from what they are, so don’t do that. If you don’t know who you are and you can’t get over the fear of finding out; then at least don’t judge others.

If you haven’t self realized already, you are in emergency mode; first of all, don’t look to fix anything outside of yourself, you’re not in a position to do better than those who are already taking care of things. So, look within and realize your truth there. Realize the truth of eternity within the body that you are moving around here, with the body that you have identified yourself as. Download your eternal truth into that. Don’t you deserve it? Doesn’t the body deserve it? Let go of your fear of living your truth here. Let go of knowing your truth here.

We’re not afraid of knowing who we are anymore. If there is anything that you don’t know what it is and you would like to; just let go of your fear of knowing what it is. It is only the fear of knowing that has one in a condition of confusion.

I am not afraid to know myself, to be myself, to be true to me.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment