Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Sunday, April 14, 2013

The divine and the profane within one


Part 3 Jim and Jen

Take a moment and see if you can be absolutely still without moving a muscle. Is it possible for you to be “so still” that you don’t move a muscle? It doesn’t seem to be for me, but when I get close to it, what I find out is that I am able to release within myself the traumas, tensions, fears and terrors of what ever it is that this body has been carrying around. The more you willingly you accept yourself exactly as you are: the more you embody the infinite potential that your realization of, is your birthright. The realization of your infinite potential is seemingly a question that every intelligent consciousness would eventually come to and make for itself and everyone else.

Why is it that none follow the great masters that showed the way? Why is it that Jesus had no follower that did as he did? Why is it that Mohammad didn’t? Why is it that Krishna didn’t? Why is it that no great master throughout history that fully self-realized the divine truth of themselves in their embodiment, in their awareness of self and their consciousness, was surrounded by others who were as they were?

The question that I am presenting to you is: are you willing to consider sometime, anytime, the great questions of the nature of reality and the truth of yourself? If you are, then you might as well consider what they are right now. 

Jen comes back out.

What Jim and I have been talking about is: if the ultimate truth of yourself is something wonderful and divine, would you be willing to realize that truth as your experience of yourself here?

Jen: yes. 

The issue that is relevant in this moment is wether we are willing to entertain the possibility of a transcendent experience for ourselves and I know that sounds presumptuous, but the question has been asked and that is: if it is possible for you to know yourself in such a way that it would be a wondrous experience for you.

Jen: I don’t understand any of this. 

Do you believe in heaven?

Jen absolutely 100%.

Do you believe that there is a possibility for heaven on earth?

Jen absolutely. 

Do you believe that if the possibility of heaven on earth actually happens…

Jen: it will happen. 

Lets say that when it happens, what if it requires your agreement that you are willing to receive that as your reality in order to experience it? 

Jen: who is them? 

The heavenly beings that are already divine in their experience of self. Would you be willing to communicate with them?

Jen: communicate with who? 

Jesus if you want a for instance. This is an experiential exercise, were not talking about ideas and concepts. What we are talking about is: are you willing to open up to what ever the infinity possibilities that exist in this moment right now for you without having to intellectually consider it? Just open up like a flower to the sun of life and love. Are you willing to do that? 

Jen: why wouldn’t I, it sounds very appealing. But I don’t understand.

Are you willing to blossom in your infinite potential?

Jen: absolutely, I want to be the best. I want to be happy and positive.

Let me feel it from you, no more intellectualization of it, I want you to feel it within yourself and I want it to be so magnificent that I can’t help but be completely conscious in your presence, because you have chosen so wonderfully for yourself that you are a beacon of light and understanding and eternal knowing here.

If you were manifest here as the perfection of what a divine beings possibilities are here as a human, if that were my experience of you, then I could not hold up a mirror that said anything different and so the mirror that I want to hold up is one that reflects you as you are, but is framed by the you that you can be. Its the coming together of both of those within you that is the beginning of the process of your transformation. It is when they are both true at the same time: yes “I’m this” and yet “I’m this too.” 

Jim: and when that comes together, then we help other people. 

You don’t have to decide when it is, because as soon as you are capable of helping in a profound way that changes their life permanently, you will and until you are capable of that, then you are no more helpful than any other human. Most have friends and family who love them and are concerned with their physical and mental well being. Thats is the level of concern that humans have for each other and its nice that that exists. The question is what else is possible beyond having good wishes that someone else is marginally more successful in life than they are in this moment?: “good for you, we’re going to double this year, what we did last you.” Its not that, what we are talking about is  not incremental improvement, but incremental improvement on a quantum level: where you have accepted whatever absolute truth exists in the universe and you welcome that as your own. Why wouldn’t you? Until you do that, you don’t find out wether it is true or not. Its not an intellectual, abstract discussion that you have with yourself, its: what is the eternal truth of you and can I see it abundantly coming through you into this reality? I welcome it, I really do.  

Yes, relax, relax into saying yes.

Jim: yes, for sure. 

Yes, yes, yes I am “this” and wow: “that’s” true too. The divine and the profane within one, that is the truth of you in this moment. The divine and the profane, with the profane being all you can perceive normally, but the divine and the profane, the marriage and the match, has been made and there is a union of heaven and earth in you. The union of the profane and the divine: what happens in that union? In the embrace of the divine, what defense does the profane have against being self realized as eternal truth itself? 

It has no chance. It has no defense. It has no ability to resist that, nor would it be benefited if it figured out a way to. 

Now if they had priesthood classes like this in church, all of the kids would be excited to go.

Jim: ha, ha. Do we all not wan’t inspiration form God?

Its not that we don’t wan’t it, its that we wont receive it.

Jim: how do you receive it any better than asking for it? 

You have to not shut yourself off from receiving it after you ask for it. 

Jim: ask and you shall receive, knock and the door shall be opened.

But, the saying isn't true. It says ask and it “shall be given,” not “shall be received.” Somebody giving you a gift is not the same as your receipt of that gift. It is a completely different thing. The receipt of the gift is what you have to be willing to have change you. You have to be willing to experience a quantum shift within yourself if you are going to receive a divine gift from God. You have to be willing to receive a reality that is shockingly different than the one that you are living.

Jim: maybe so, or definitely so. 

OK, so open to considering the possibility that a quantum improvement in all areas for yourself is actually whats beginning to happen to you. You know in all of your readings, seminars and movies, you have never experienced someone clearly speaking words through the divine flow. Its not done here, you have to choose it for yourself and the choice is not for the future, its for right now. Feel what happens in the body… Close your eyes and be still and feel what happens in the body when you say: I guess it would be OK for me to feel my divinity, at least a little bit, a little tiny bit, enough for me to know what the truth really is, not enough to change anything at all, but are we willing to be more fully aware of what the truth is and how it relates to us?

Yes, yes of course, why not? Theres no harm in that. There is no harm in knowing more of the divine within yourself. Its a great enhancement. It takes nothing away from you other than your indecision and confusion about what it is that you should be doing with your life. You’re going to be a much better person, believe me.

Jim: of course.

People are going to be saying: “yes, Jim’s a great guy” and you will be. True greatness, true greatness: open to the possibility that a truly great man is your destiny here. How could that possibly be? How could the “trajectory of my life” go from where it is, into being a recognized master of life? 

A master of life, where if everybody copied you, it would be wonderful for them. Now you would have to say that thats impossibly, but its not. It really isn’t, but you would have to think about it once in a while and say: 
I allow the divine in me, 
I notice the divine in me and 
I move even more as the divine. 
“I allow the divine, 
I notice the divine and 
I move even more as the divine.” 
I allow, 
I notice and 
I move in harmony. Yes, I am open enough to say: yes God, of course. Now that you are open enough to ask, check and see if you are open enough to receive right now, right now: how open am I to receiving all that God blesses me with in the experiential manifestation of the willing receipt of that within my body? 

Open even more than that, allow your transformation to be wonderfully easy and miraculously fast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment