Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Saturday, April 20, 2013

When love confronts death


All I can really say about myself is: I am what I have been here, apparently. I certainly don’t deny what I have been and I certainly may disagree with someone else’s opinion of what I have been, but what ever it is that I have been, I am not in disagreement the I have been what I have been and that I have done what I have done and so where does that leave us? It at least leaves us at a point where we can agree that reality is the way that things actually are and can we begin to manage reality now in a way that we experience it successfully? 

Yes, of course we are. Thats the whole reason that we are awakening as ourselves here: it’s time and we needed to, because continuing on as we were destined to be here is no longer an experience that I am willing to do here. No, I choose to awaken, to be awakened and to act accordingly and that is in a manner that will be pleasant to be here. 

You don’t need to hold onto things that will cause you harm when you hold onto them. When love confronts death, thats where miracles can begin to happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment