Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Be all that is true for all that is false within me


A visit with Tessie part 2

Isn’t that what a good angel would do? Isn’t that what you can choose to? All of you that is lost that wishes to be found: welcomed immediately and truth again is found within it. Fully blossoming with Grace and glorious beauty. Can we open into realizing that within the heart of the identity of me and you? How open can you be to that? How divinely true can you be to me in this moment and me to you? How clearly can we see each other bathed in glory and love and honor, in a celebration of the consciousness of the other? How much of that can I be for you?

Hopefully enough to be of some use so that my poor ego can feel like it is valuable in some way, because after all, we are here as ”us” as “this” and “this” and each part when it chooses, should be the truth of all eternity within itself and find itself there realized gloriously: never condemned, never stopped, never limited in any way and in that freedom one finds only unconditional love for every other and so can be trusted and you can be trusted and trust yourself that in your unconditional surrender to unconditional love there you will find your freedom and not hardship or limitation in any way.

True as tragedy really is, it is not a tragedy to be here divinely, regardless of what happens to us here. Whatever has been said and whatever has been done is irrelevant, is of no effect whatsoever when God chooses to be here as you. There you know yourself and know your truth the truth of God is you and as the goddess: “praise the lord.” thank God you’re here as the Goddess. Own that, know that, feel that, understand that, be here, be present as the glory of all of the divine feminine from eternity to eternity, all that that encompasses, all all of that to be known, as you. Truly and truly true as you.

Feel that, surrender to that and know that you will find the freedom of yourself within that and that you can trust yourself in the arms of God and the hand of the divine, in the flow that eternally knows the truth and understands the truth because there is nothing withheld from he who is open to and who is willing to host and hold eternity as himself.

For that willingness, you get your truth and actually as the cliche goes: frees you and that is what I am doing, moving through what ever “all that is” and to the degree that you are wise beyond everything I know: I invite you to do your best with me, to bless you with the gifts that you have, to open my mind, my heart and my soul to the glory of all that is divine. Heal within me the condemnation that I have heaped upon myself, that I have been the sole cause and willing recipient of. Bless me that I know my truth within my identified as that. Free me from the me that I am into the me that I can be: the me that is free through and through, the eternal me.

Now, allow my body to be freed miraculously, because there are certainly no physical laws that will allow it to be true. Allow the miraculous law of divine love to have its way with me, to transform me and to free me from what I am not able in. See me there and help me realize my truth within the confusion of my identified self here. Be an angel of freedom granting the realization of freedom to all who ask it of you. Realize your freedom and in that freedom pass it on to others, all who wish it for themselves. Be the oracle of divine freedom and if you share it with one who wishes to own it as the truth of themselves and are willing to shift into the actual realization of that, there’s no further obligation: they are not less than you, they share everything in their realization of the divine as do we all. So, there is no burden that you will create for yourself if you share the divine way with another.

Of course as I speak this, I am saying it for my own benefit and realization. Its a level of consciousness that we can communicate on and understand each within ourselves. Where we can assist actually in the self transformation because it is self saving self, but in some way we have to find our freedom there and not be stuck in that which has hindered us in knowing every truth and seeing the divine in the lie. Knowing the divine truth in all, the light and the dark and being here as that which embraces it all and grants all their freedom in every way. Because unless you can do that for every aspect of yourself then another cannot find their truth in you and I wish to see the truth of myself fully within you that I might know it myself.

You didn’t know that I was going to ask you to be a midwife did you?

Tessie: that is what I am.

To birth the truth.

Tessie; that is what I am.

Excellent, I have come to the right person. I allow you your freedom with all aspects of myself that are not in divine harmony with the universal flow of divine consciousness.

Thank you, because through the light I believe that I can see the dawn of eternity, the opening into light, the embrace of all and the knowing of that which frees you and brings true enjoyment to you as your experience of life. Allow that to find its truth in you and in me. Find the truth of joy within me. Uncover it if you can and show it to me.

Find all within me that wishes to hide and be unconscious, all that is ashamed of that which it is. Show me the path of freedom from there. Be all that is true for all that is false within me and show me the way to that freedom: the freedom of truth. Allow me to know myself as that. Help me shed off the personna that I have been here by realizing the truth of eternity within it. Help me do it now. Help me do it now. Help me be free as me. Help me be free as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment