Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Monday, April 16, 2007

True divinity

True divinity causes all reality, to willingly place its self in the hands of divinity, to be forged and shaped according to the will of the divine.

I want you to have free choice, so i limit myself, to allow the manifestation of creation according to the creations view of what reality is. I withhold my influence, so that those who choose unconsciousness, can have that experience.

When I choose to end my unconsciousness, how do i do it really? I have been trying to end it for a long time now, so tell me truly, how to end my unconsciousness now please. How do i end my unconsciousness to the point that reality conforms to all of my joyful wishes.

You are not you.
You are not diminished.
You are God.
What you truly want, happens when you truly want it. How do you want it? Comedy? Tragedy, Love storey? Adventure, Horror?
Choose what you want, consistantly in every moment and your reality will shift to your desired outcome.

We wish to allow the beingness of God into this body.

How would you like your best friend, to be the most powerful guy in the universe?

Fine

Are you telling me that no matter what, you are going to maintain your divine consciousness?
Yes.

Then you have your new mantra now don't you? You are allowed to maintain divine consciousness, you know.

Regardless of what anyone else chooses of does, I choose to always be divinely consciousness. They change in interaction with me, I don't change, I am divinity.

Does that statement free your consciousness?
Yes.
I am free, I am divinity.
I am free, I am divinely conscious.

The personality and the ego have to go, why would I want any limitations on my manifestation here? Remember you are not you, these are only temporary creations, that it is OK to let go of. They are not real, they are only masks we wear, to fool ourselves for a time, as to what we are. Let them/you go.

I am divinity here, I am free.
I am here as divinity now.

Divinity is the very best that you know or can conceive of. You are here as the very best of what you know or can conceive of.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment