Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Friday, April 20, 2007

I know myself through you

I know myself through you.

Willingness to shift reality.
Be willingness to shift reality.
You are willingness to shift reality.

I love my wife, I love my life.

If a person has a relationship with me, they have a relationship with God.

This is not a body, this is a balloon and you are the air within that gives it form, structure and the wind without that moves it to and fro.

Feel you enemies and detractors. If they are in a relationship with you, they are in a relationship with God and they will be changed, for the better.

I am one in Christ.
We are one and the same. Wherever Christ consciousness is, I am also.

Just be conscious as God, you don't have to do anything.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment