Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Don't look down on any successful manner of living life

I like myself, no matter what I do.

There is nothing Superior to you. You do not need to consider that there is any power superior to you, or that can affect you negatively, in any way. Nothing can even conceive of affecting you.

I let go of all of the limiting memories of who I am.

There is no one more powerful that you. Feel that reality, it's you. Let yourself clean yourself up. You can trust yourself, you know.

I feel disabled in Florida, I feel enabled in California.

God is able, in all areas of life. Able to bring joy to life. Let go of everything that is unwilling for you or them, to live in a miraculous reality.

Oddly, God animated individuals seem to have more individuality than anyone else. And yet none of it is ego driven. Imagine you and all creation moving in harmony with you, because you are aware as the consciousness, that moves and inspires all creation to evolve and progress to perfection.

Don't look down on any successful manner of living life.

You have to take responsibility for the other bodies consciousness also. Be there consciously, wherever you are is enlightened.

To your critics, God bless them, they are trying to come to consciousness in any way that they can and I think that they are going to make it.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment