Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Redeemer of consciousness

Part of my process of creating a divine connection, is letting go of my self imposed limitations and identifying the mental considerations, beliefs and attitudes that limit myself and then finding the truth that exists beyond the limited point of view that I bought into as the truth of my reality.

The truths that release your consciousness are those beyond limitation. The truths beyond limitation, are not native to limitation and are accepted by a limited consciousness only when experienced as a relief of your pain and suffering, or as an increase in pleasurable freedom.

My meditations often focus on the free flow of consciousness, energy and the submission to and observation of the reality of divinity. In my meditations I am given Mantras, expanded points of view and experiences of divine conscious that contain within them, the information that releases me from lower consciousness. The words sometimes are hard for mind and identity to accept initially, until I experience all of the meanings of the words, both positive and negative and then feel the path of freedom that resides within the complete understanding of them.

Following are the words I wrote in my meditation last night. I found them freeing and useful in experiencing a higher state of consciousness. I post them here in the hope that they may be of use to you also. Read them slowly, in a medative state of consciousness and feel them as they resonate in your body, then continue on as the body attunes to the frequency.

Redeemer of consciousness.

I am the redeemer of consciousness.
It's not my problem,
It's my pleasure,
To be
once again,
Myself.
The redeemer of consciousness.

When you allow something to be divine, you win, I win, and we win. One once again in the celebration of the divine life. The celebration of the divine life, is the ultimate purpose of all life. As life living the divine.

Can we handle being divine?
Try it and see,
the wonders of divinity.

Wow what an injured consciousness you are. Injured by the knowing of self, by a judging, limited consciousness.

It's never too late for love, experience it.

You are the redeemer of consciousness.Yes you are.
Yes you are the redeemer of consciousness and so consciousness is redeemed to divinity in the form that it chooses.

I am divinity in the form that it has chosen,to know itself. I am divine. Divine by nature, reality and all consciousness.

As God, make it good for yourself. Ask all life; "how can you make this good for me?

Every day divinity, right here right now.

You have to ask yourself, can your wife trust you? If anyone must be trust worthy, it is you. Trust worthy to the expectations of others,trust worthy to manifest as the embodiment of God to all.
As they soon know,
Also.
They also know themselves as God.
All also, God also.
You.

It doesn't feel right if I don't give this to God also. Where is my life willing to be divinely consciousness?

When you are God, you embrace all as love. You are all, as love. You, all, the love of one, you, all. Conscious as God in your relationship with others, makes the relationship with others,
nice.
Nice for everyone.

When does Claudia wake up as herself?

When you allow her to be so.

We allow Claudia to freely express her divinity.

Do not mislead any in unconsciousness, either of you. Both, divine examples of divinity.

The problem in going for maximum consciousness, is that your purposes change, as you evolve into your divine form, you become nice to others, you enjoy others company, you enjoy others success, as you enjoy your own success, while you lose your polarized identity and its relatively evil purposes.

How great a responsibility do I have to have as divinity?

Alpha and Omega.

Yes you can be divine, here and now. OK?

OK.
I am OK with this all being divine.

How God wakes up as us, Is what you wrote this night.

I'll be consciousness enough to do the right thing, always. In choosing to see all as divine,
All is divine,
Get it?
It's all divine.

Have a divine relationship with your wife, be that divine relationship that others aspire to and you will inspire all to divine consciousness. Not just the good ones, you will inspire all of the "bad" ones to divinity too.

Be conscious of God, here and now.

Regards,

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment