Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Allow divinity to become you.

Allow divinity to become you.

Will you allow divinity to take over your sadness and transform it into bliss?

Will you allow divinity to take your failures and transform them into divine consciousness and miraculous manifestation? Divinity is waiting for you to let go of solidity, failure, struggle and your need to be right.

We allow divinity to take over our past, present and future. We allow divinity to become all that we are, all that we have been and all that we ever will be.

You do nothing, except allow divinity to take over. That is the great secret to enlightenment, illumination, Ascension, transcendence, glory, love, bliss and God consciousness.
Let it happen,
do not stop it,
that is all.

You have the right of self determination. You can "figure things out" until you are completely solid, entrapped, enturbulated, confused, apathetic and unconscious. When you have had enough of that, let go, give up and relax in the enjoyment of a divine partnership. A divine partnership that has been yours to approve of, since the very beginning of the fall from grace and divine consciousness, that is your native state of existence.

When you have had enough of the world of cares, significance, importance, trials, struggle, combat, judgement suppression and oppression. Let go and let God handle it all for you. All, meaning: your restoration, reclamation, transformation, and transcendence into the divine glory, that is your heritage. Then you have your place of "rest or at one" (restoration) with all one, in peaceful harmony, delighted with the pleasures of infinite possibilities awaiting your choice and pleasure in choosing them.

Test God.
Feel something that you don't like, meditate on it and give it to God as his domain. Then watch, God will take over to the exact degree that you will
let go.
Let go slow = slow improvement.
Let go fast = Miracles

Wake up.
Observe the conditions of your life and allow God to improve them all for you. If you find that you are having difficulty letting go, start by watching your life, your body, your feelings, thoughts and emotions. Without doing anything about them.
Observe without action,
observe without agreement,
observe without resistance,
observe, watch and see that all of your bodies feelings, thoughts and emotions are separate from you. You experience it, but it is not you. Once you can clearly see and know that all of these issues are separate from you and you do nothing about them, they begin to resolve themselves, all by themselves, because you are not taking sides, or giving preference to one aspect of life over another.

You then become more conscious. You know that you are not the effect of life and you can clearly see that life is positively affected by your conscious observation, without action. Life then evolves into a state of harmony, love, joy and freedom. When you watch it without judgement that life is doing it wrongly.

As you continue to watch and observe only, you transit up many levels of consciousness in quantum jumps, until you know that God consciousness moves creation into harmonious perfection, simply by observation without judgement. Life is inspired to perfection by God consciousness observing it.

The less that you do in lower consciousness and the more freedom you grant to others, the more others are inspired to reach their potential and all, have the potential of moving through life in God consciousness.

Divinity becomes you.

Immanuall

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:09 PM

    Hello David,
    Thank you for considering me in this post. It is beautiful.
    Divinity really has become me - and many times I have had that
    awareness.
    In 1988 I gave birth to a beautiful boy. In his early months he was a
    high need child and my second. For his first six months I was unable
    to sleep more than two hours at a time and became abusive. One night
    (as usual) he awoke just after I had drifted off to sleep. Angry and
    dead tired I marched into his room, grabbed him, pushed him back down
    into his matress, screamed, cried, felt severe guilt, picked him up
    again and carried him out to the rocking chair. As I violently rocked
    him, I sensed someone standing just behind my left shoulder telling
    me that this wasn't me. This behavior wasn't who I really was.
    Warmth washed over me and resistance faded - I was able to love my
    child.
    That was my first experience with Who I Am.
    Currently I am moving from a fearful egoic state to one of surrender
    and peace. My life is in upheaval to some degree. Mothering my
    children was my passion. I have had to grow, heal, and change in
    order to be really good at the role. One by one my children are
    inching out of the nest and I'm having to decide on a new career
    while struggling with the change. Frozen and undecided I keep trying
    to go with the flow, spot resistance, surrender and allow.
    Your post describes my lifes processes.
    Thank you for your thoughts.
    Warmly,
    Lori
    PS
    Your words are freeing and I have learned "free people, free people".

    ReplyDelete