Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Sunday, June 10, 2007

God we give you the freedom to manifest here as that which you are.

Go and speak my words of divine freedom, as divine freedom. That which you have been is not what you are, that which you are, is not what has been manifest here before. That which you are may now be fully manifest here, now, without limitation and in complete freedom.

Bless me that I may do as I truly am, free me to experience the truth of my being, release me from by bonds, lord God of all.

It is done, you are freely released of all limitations, know now the truth that you are not your body. As the truth of self, bless the body to its perfection of divine freedom.

So be it.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment