Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Sunday, June 17, 2007

The commandments of Divine consciousness

Father change me that all may be joyful in me.

Your consciousness has to continually be aware, that it is giving God permission to refine and transform it to divinity.

Thus saith the lord God: Thou art mine, I am in you and you are in me.

Father change me that all may be edified and enlightened by my presence. Father bless my faith, bless my allowance, bless my ability and willingness to have God move through me, as me.

What does this look like to God? All of the parts of me that would ever do harm to another, now have to look at God and let God see them.

Everybody's job, is to look at God and let God look at them. There's a transferment of enlightenment, from the Godly to the fixed. Let go of your limitations that solidify your reality, you are God for Christs sake. Freedom, in harmony with joy. You are letting go of all of the reasons for holding stress in the body.

The cure to the worlds problems is to let everyone be God, you then are allowed to be free by everyone.

1. The first commandment is to be aware.

2. The second is like unto it. Assert your right to be conscious.

3. Be conscious of all, everywhere.

4. look at God as them.

5. Express what you feel.

6. Let go of your suffering.

7. Celebrate all life.

8. Take responsibility for the harmony of your reality.

9. Align with the free flow of universal energy.

10. Love not your uniqueness (separation).

11. Love your ability to instantly manifest the reality that you desire, with ease, grace, enjoyment and style.

12. Open up to God, to God's flow to you and to the recognition that you are God also.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment