Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Saturday, June 02, 2007

want my enemies to be conscious as the creator of all creation

Expose your secret ties to Sorcery,
to Gods love.
Expose all of your secrets,
to Gods love.
Immerse yourself in Gods love, the more you do it, the freer you become.
Immerse yourself in Gods love and much freer you you become.

Your love of God, benefits you even more than than all else could benefit you, all put together at once.
The love of God is making us better than we ever hoped to be.

Allow yourself to know what the truth is, in all of your life. Allow yourself to have an eternal advantage over limitation. This is for all consciousness, Allow yourself to have an eternal advantage over all limitation.

We allow all consciousness unlimited freedom over limitation. We allow all of our consciousness, unlimited freedom over limitations.

You are more on the path to Godhood.

We allow all of our consciousness complete freedom from limitation.

I am free
I am me.

Allow yourself to be so inspired that you inspire everyone else.

Be consciousness as the creator of all creation.

I want my enemies to be conscious as the creator of all creation. Why? Because he will cease to be a threat to me then, as they will no longer be unable to harmonize with everyone at a divine level of conscious serenity.

As the source of all that I perceive, I choose a consciously Divine experience.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment