Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

As God, how do things work here?

You can observe all of the divine realms at the same time you successfully interact as a human.

We've been waiting for you,
we've been waiting for the
"I am ready to be God here".

It's OK for me to be God here.
It's OK to be divine here.
Its OK to make your own decisions regarding your experiences in life.
It's OK to make your own decisions about your own life and it's OK for you to be God conscious.

As God, how do things work here?

Receive love from whoever will give it to you, do not resist love.

Take the money David, it is being given to you, you are supposed to have it freely and without effort.

It is effortless to comply with the requests of beings, when you are unlimited. You are unlimited, beings are limited. You are undefined and unending. You are kind, generous and loving.

I prefer Godliness to limitation. I choose to be in charge of my souls destination, always. I am God consciousness, conscious as God. I'll make it as good as I can for you too as well. It's kind of funny that the Godly get painted a losers and that their freedom is perceived as limitation by the ungodly.
Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment