Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Friday, July 06, 2007

I'm a fake I'm a liar

Nothing of what you think you are is true.
Including all of what you are thinking and feeling right now.
Nothing created, is you.
Nothing that can change, is you.

None of this life, has anything to do with me, it is all fake, including the body, the mind, the intellect, the feelings, thoughts, beliefs and attitudes.

I am nothing that is manifest.
I am none of what is here.
That which I am not, changes as I observe it.
That which I pretend to be, drives me to distraction and confusion.

I am not me, I'm a fake, I'm a liar, I'm a phony, I'm full of baloney
I am, I am not, I am tied in a knot.
Not me, not free, don't know what to be.
I am that I am, that I am, not me.

I have a wife and I'm not very nice.
I dress very frumpy and fell just like Humpty.
The King got all horse, trying to mend me again.
And again and again, I see my own end.

Endless and eternal, I write in my journal.
To clever for some, to others, exceedingly dumb.
My end now, depends now, on your own point of view.
Am I new, am I you, can you tell me, what to do?

Free me, I plead ye, from my endless despair.
Free me and feed me, a fresh breath of air.
Heir to the throne, yet always alone.
Free me, don't be me, don't leave me alone.

Alone in a way, is OK for a while.
Then a smile, goes a mile and yet leaves me bare.
Barely here, rarely clear, sitting here for a while.
Maybe I'll, find out how, to be clear and be here.

Clearly one and at home, not alone ant more.
Wholly here, without fear, shed no tears, anymore.
I am home, not alone and I love myself now.
For I've lost all I'm not and I'm not lost, i am found.

Found out I am one, one with all, as the source of all life.
Living large, living small, living all and all right.
Right and wrong, whats the point? Just do what you love.
Love all and be all, in light in the end.

Endless love and great joy, blissful freedom are yours.
When your life, is to love, all as one, once again.
Once again we have found out, that we are all one.
One for all, all for one, won for all, by the one.

Immanuall

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:29 AM

    David...
    is 0neness expressing
    ourselves...
    the painful...
    loving
    divine
    Truth.
    Our Bliss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Poem! ...to be free from fear is to open to love...

    Thanks being love!
    Take care,

    ReplyDelete