Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Monday, July 23, 2007

> B"H
>
>
> Shalom David, I enjoyed what you wrote and commend you for your
writing style and your way of conveying concepts etc., however I
would have two areas where I would differ with your view, as
expressed in your recent excellent post.

Shalom Aaron,

Thank you for your kind words.

When we complete our journey home and meet again, we will find that
we have no disagreements on any subjects at all. Disagreements are
only possible when utilizing human (limited) points of view. G*d is
universal and beyond, encompassing all points of view and knowing
the truth of all things and so it is with those who are G*d
conscious.

Following is a post I wrote on Christmas that describes some of my
views of the reality that we share here. I present it only because
you may find parts of it interesting or helpful. Anything that does
not resonate with you, you may flush.

Kind Regards,

David

No comments:

Post a Comment