Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Sunday, July 08, 2007

We are awakening divinity in each other

Allow the divine light to flow through you.

Yes divinity cures this. You are a miracle worker. Who are these that are so mad and angry?

We allow the divine light to flow through me unimpeded and undefined. Releasing us from all cares, free at last. Allowing divine light to flow through you unrestricted gives you freedom and safety in being loving.

Your new mantra: There is freedom and safety in being loving, always.

The depths of hell are now filled with the light of God. It was certainly my fault that the fall of consciousness happened on my watch.

The holy water that has already blessed you is upon you now.

If you allow God in the basest parts of yourself, it will improve you in always possible.

God is improving you in always possible, all as soon as possible, for the possibility of divine freedom in form.

Are we in favor of divine freedom in form? (keep asking yourself this on all levels of consciousness until you are congruent in your yes)

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, we are. Yes we are in favor of divine freedom in form.

It doesn't matter what happens when we are in divine freedom in form. Its all good when you are free. Each person that has figured this out, each had a bag of miracles. What are yours? What are your miracles? Give in to that question, what are your miracles? and they will be manifest.

Breath into that, what are your miracles?

Allowing God to be me is miracle number one.

Miracle number two is in my allowance of freedom in my life. In my life, I allow freedom. another mantra for all consciousness to follow: I allow freedom in my life and that makes things better for me. I allow others to have freedom also, freedom to show their divine love of life, including my life.

Miracle number three is: I allow others to show me their divine love and my divine love and this frees us all. Show me my divine love now. Repeat this, show me my divine love now by showing your divine love now. Its time now, show me your divine love now.

Divine freedom is felt here. Divine freedom is felt here, now isn't that nice?

Yes it is and we do not mind it at all. We like freedom in loving expressions to all others, in all others, from all others and in our self.

Who does "our self" include?
It is all only you.
Makes you better at all you do. You no longer oppose yourself. God, you no longer oppose yourself. If you are God, that is your fourth miracle. You no longer oppose yourself if you are God. If you are God, have it your way. Have it your way with ease, joy and a glorious resolution of all polarities.

That is your next miraculous experience here. You have it your way.

I am infused with holy waters springing forth from my divine consciousness.

We are awakening divinity in each other.

You are free to be God.

You are all free to be God.

How do I know that I know?

Is that what it is all about for you? The satisfaction of bodily lusts? Wake up, its about divine consciousness here man, Mankind. Its all about maintaining divine consciousness here. All of our goals are to maintain out divine consciousness at all times, places, and in all realities. We maintain divine consciousness always.

You maintain divine consciousness here. Your the guy, its you, you are divinely conscious. Multiple universes move through you at once. Slavery is not Godly and you are not a slave to anything.

I am snoring and I am still awake as God.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment