Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Come follow me, again.

I am stuck, I am stuck, I am stuck.

I have completely and utterly failed. Failed in paying my debts, failed in bringing financial security to my family, failed in liberating my body. Failed in loving my wife, failed in honoring my word to others, failed in freeing myself from my unhappiness. Failed in keeping my body fit and attractive, failed in being an involved father to the son I love and failed in finding the spiritual bliss that I write about.

Come follow me.

Follow who?

The one who can fix all of the problems with your life. Yes, you can quit trying to solve them yourself.

Really? I don't believe it. How do I follow you where all things improve for myself?

Your business associates have other intentions for you than I do, feel a little freedom. Your family has other intentions for you than I do. All others have intentions for you to improve their lives, who wishes to improve yours? Come follow me and be free of your limitations and failures.

How do I follow you?

Do as I say.

How do I hear you always, that I may know your guiding voice?

I am the way, the truth and the life, he who seeks me finds me and I am with him always.

Lead me, guide me, walk beside me lord. Show me the way. Is this all just a bunch of bull ----? Is there truth in any of this?

No, there is no truth on earth, never will be, quit trying to find it here and cross over to the realms of the absolute.

How?

You already have.

Bull ----.

Yes, its all bull----, every word ever written about me. I am unknowable, unfathomable, unwilling and unable to help in any way. That is the truth and not the truth at the same time.

Die,die, die. I give up, this makes no sense to me. I'm just going to take what I need to survive.

And prosper? Yes, take what you need to survive and prosper.

What is that?

Everything, take everything everywhere. Encompass it all, that's what I did and what all who are free have done. Take it all and then set it all free. Own it and liberate it, be less than nothing and more than everything, come follow me, follow me out of this place of misery.

How?

Meet me in your heart and love all that you find there.

Help me love, I am all used up and spent.

Realise that it is all over, you have lost all that you have desired to have, to hold, to keep and to be. It's finished for you, now love the fact that you tried and failed. You tried and failed and failed to try. What did you expect the result to be with the persona that you took on here? Amazing success?

Yes, I expected amazing success and I still do.

Then be as you wish, amaze yourself with your success. Conquer and own this world, all worlds and all universes. All space, all time, all dimensions and all realities and know that it was all, always yours for free.

More bull----?

No, the truth that sets you free. There is nothing that is not yours and the purpose of all is to serve your pleasure.

Then why am I not pleased?

Because you are a selfish prick.

Free me to be better.

Your a lost cause.

Why?

Because you don't want to be yourself, no one wants to be God any more. No aspect of all is taking responsibility for maintaining the divine presence anywhere. All that exists is limited, even though it's not.

Well, I am unwilling to continue on as I have been. I quit as I am.

Choose to be free and none will condemn you, none will oppose you, be the freedom of all.

OK, help me choose to be the freedom of all.

You know what to do.

No I don't.

Accept who and what you are.

OK, I accept who and what I am.

That's your mantra, repeat it.

I accept who and what I am and I ask all who are free, to assist me in knowing and accepting who and what I am and I acknowledge my absolute failure in being who and what I am not.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment