Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Your life is yours, to choose and be, when you love your life, you will be free.

Everything in my life is exactly what I wanted to create, why would I want to change it?

Because you have already done it, experienced the result and finally realized the perfection of your seemingly imperfect creation, that is you and your life. Take a moment and look at all of your life as a completed perfection of the totality of your choices. All of those horrible experiences were intentional, including all of your disabilities, failures, traumas, conflicts and frustrations.You wanted it all as exactly as you created it, now love the perfection of it. Dive in and love it like a pig in poop, until each and every aspect of the creations of your life are both loved and appreciated as a beneficial experience. " This is my creation and it is what I wanted".

I was wrong, I am not a victim of anything. Am I going to continue to fight myself and the results of my actions? Where does others actions and their intentions figure into this?

You have chosen your every association, circumstance, interaction and what you did, thought and considered about them. Those associations and interactions had predictable results. You are fully responsible for your life, including your childhood. You have chosen the circumstance of your every manifestation here. Your life is your perfect creation. Of all that you feel going on in your body say: "This is the manifest glory of my creation". Enjoy all that you have resisted, resented, judged and avoided in the past and you will be through with it.

Thank you all, for assisting me in creating a perfect experience for myself.

Say to all of your current circumstances: "You are the perfect experience for me now, Thank you". Now what do I wish to create?

As you celebrate your current experience and expression you free yourself to a better one.

I love myself, I love my life, I love my freedom and my wife.
I love my pains and sorrows too, even my worn and smelly shoe.
I love my enemies, their divine its clear, who else would share, my awful fear?
To play a part, with a fallen being, they disguise themselves, to look so mean.
The meaning here, is clear to see, your freedom is yours, to choose and be.
A fallen state is yours to feel and feel and feel and never heal.
Until you learn, that its all joke, the jokes on you, not the other folks.
Your life is yours, to choose and be, when you love your life, you will be free.
You joker you.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment