Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Friday, September 12, 2008

The light of enlightenment shines on everyone

You cannot get out of this universe as a failure, your life is an incredible success, when you appreciate it as such, you will be free.

This is what I have longed to experience, this is what I dreamed of, my life is exactly what I planned on doing before I was born. All of this density and limitation, it's wonderful, this is nice, life is worth living.

One has to take responsibility for his own awakening, the light of enlightenment shines on everyone, each receives as much as they choose. To sleep is perfect and to awaken is also perfect, both are appropriate choices.

I planned this life to be as it is, it could be no other way.

Stop struggling against what you have chosen and enjoy it instead.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment