Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Saturday, March 06, 2010

I allow for my self realization here

Mantras;

I allow for my self realization here; which means to realize your eternal self here or to make your divine essence real to you.

You are here to realize your ultimate truth; that you are the creator of "this" take responsibility for it so that it can be divine here.

When consciousness attributes all to self, then self is transcended and the embodied consciousness is a divine being.

Constantly compare your reality with divinity, and if you prefer the divine, then allow it to move you.

I am here for me to be divine and so should you be for yourself."It's my turn and so I will take it as it is offered; divinely.

I receive divinely all that approach me may be a protocol for your actions here.

To be able to receive divinely, one has to live divinely in their conscious awareness.

To get a sense of your divinity, make yourself as comfortable as possible.

Immanuall

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:48 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete