Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Friday, March 12, 2010

I love myself from the highest realms

I am the me that believes that “these” are my conditions.

I don’t have to shut down my sensuality for those that I feel attracted to. My senses are my knowing of this reality and knowing is the objective.

You don’t have to figure out your experience or your way out of the trap, from the words describing it or or your thoughts when you are thinking about it. You can shut off your mind entirely and walk out of the limitation trap through just feeling and expressing the freedom that you can feel and follow.

Do we have the ability to be here divinely, divinely consciously?

Freedom comes from knowing all that is and you take that in a very real sense, the knowing of all that is; it’s a natural awareness and understanding, that you are.

We’re not trying to be anything here, but we are here. As far as others here go; you allow yourself to know all that others know. When you allow yourself to know all that others know, then you benefit in a direct and very real way. First your body is in perfect harmony with the reality, all of it from the highest to the lowest.

Remember you are allowing yourself to know everything that everybody else knows. This means that you also know the truth of anything that any individual one of the others is unsure about.

You don’t shut off all of reality here; you absorb it. When you absorb your reality, you are able to observe every point of it from every other point of view, which allows you to finally know that you do in fact know what the truth is of everything.

Your sensuality can be turned on without your being compelled to act in a manner that is inappropriate for any social order that you are involved with.

Choose to deal with your children divinely; choose to be your ultimate truth with them.

I love my body is a mantra that your body would like you to use.

You’re here to know your reality, with the knowing of your reality, you will be able to control your interactions with it so that your experiences are the ones you desire.

I love my body means that I can love your body too. I love myself from the highest realms, which means; there are no realms that I do not know or cannot go. Allow this reality to know that you are open to that which pleases you. Open doesn’t mean sex or inappropiate contact; it just means that you are willing to appreciate them fully with your senses; sensually.

I only want all that you know, but likewise all I know is yours as well.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment