Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Monday, March 08, 2010

Competition

> > Thanky you David. I am doing just that, however I am interesred in your
statement below. I need to block out the threat of competition from my mind. I
know this but its finding the wat forward to do this. XXV

Val,
Competition will bother you until you are indifferent to the result. To do your
best is one thing, but to determine that you have to have a paticular thing is
not in the realm of the control of the false self. To gain a measure of calmness
about your performance, you can meditate upon the following; It's over, done,
finished, complete, finalized, dead. It is what it is, it will be what it will
be and may I be in allowance of the highest good for all.

Regards,

David

No comments:

Post a Comment