Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Friday, May 25, 2012

Mind no one.


I hesitate to say anything, because when I feel compelled to speak, it usually means that I have lost my self knowing. On the other hand; we do speak and we might as well throw a few words together in a manner that communicates on an interesting subject with understanding. I propose that even though each of us can experience universal consciousness where there is no self left, I do not consider that to mean that there is no self to speak and experience. I do know though that from a cosmic consciousness view of my embodied self, that there is nothing in myself that is true. To me it is apparent that there is a me that's universally true, I'm just not embodying that and the idea of bringing all that I am into my embodiment here brings up the question of what do I save of this being that I have been here and God bless me, I can’t find anything worth saving and maintaining if my transcendent truth is embodied. So what’s a guy to do?
Take off the shackles that bind you,
Listen to us and
We'll remind you,
That to mind yourself is to bind you. so,
Mind no one 
and unbound you will be,
If you do it in bliss 
and serenity.
My kind to the darkness,
Your kind to the light,
In kindness,
You will know your might,
And so, we regain our sight and light.
Your light is known, 
with your sight,
not your might. 
So look without moving,
See without owning,
Observe without being,
And you,
Will be freeing,
Your mind from the muck.
I don't give a f... for rightness,
In the eyes of those who's blindness,
Forever blocks their peace and knowing,
Of the wisdom that we're showing.
Now I'm off to bed you know,
Without owning my little show,
And tells, that ring with the truth,
Above, below, within and without;
Guile and being aloof. 
Mmm smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment