Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Friday, May 25, 2012

 Mindless I may be,
But, between you and me,
The love that I am,
Lies beyond the body I see.

Me and my body,
Are separate you see,
The love that I am,
Lies in eternity.

Timeless though I am,
In time I can’t be,
The free loving me,
That the angels do see.

To be free here and now,
Two minds you allow,
The one you are here,
And the one you are know where.

To know where each leaf falls,
Means you’ve entered heavens halls,
Knowing what is and what’s not,
Undo’s your earthy knots.

Look at yourself here from there,
And your enlightenment you will bear,
With the grace that transcends,
The minds here of men.

No comments:

Post a Comment