Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Thursday, January 03, 2013

I love my life


I love my life, I am whole, I am complete, I am one with God. I love my life, I love all life: realize the truth within your own body: you do love your life.

Oh thank God, oh thank God, oh thank God: are you going to actually make it happen yourself? Thats all you’ve got that you are allowed to control, is you and you control yourself by doing nothing until you know all that you need to know about yourself. Allow your life to be a vast expansion of love within the universe of all creation. What will that feel like to your body for your life to be a vast expansion of the love for the universe? The one where you are universally known as that being which loves us all? My, my wouldn’t that be nice for you to realize that that is true for you? Allow yourself to discover within yourself a universal lover of life and love and laughter and to know that that beingness is you. 

How strange that you waited this long to find out who and what you are. To know: all you have to do is stop being what you are believing yourself to be. Just stop doing that and watch and see the you that you can be, will become what you are, because the more you refuse to be not be that which you have been, the more it leaves you free to experience what your truth actually is. 

Experience what your truth actually is, wouldn't that be a wise thing to do?  The only way that you can do it is to stop encouraging new experience and focus on the present and allow it to be exactly what it is so that you can observe it accurately. Judge it neither right, wrong, good or bad. Just simply observe it for what it is without trying to change it in any way and that will allow your truth to be known to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment