Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Friday, December 28, 2012

Perfection is possible within us all you know


I willingly surrender myself to eternal truth. That means: whatever eternal truth moving through me does to affect who and what I am: I willingly allow those changes in me.

At this moment I am on strike against bad behavior towards others: behavior thats not unconditionally loving to others, including my own to others and myself. I choose to behave well to myself and to others. To myself first and then to others. When I behave well towards others, I am also: always being true to myself as well and my insistence that my life be a life that is peaceful and calm.

I’m letting go of all of my ideas of what it is to win and that that is important. Specifically because these ideas have not brought me the life that I desire for myself. So, if what has brought you to where you are, is not sufficient for bringing you to where you would like to be, then you have to let go of it all and say: what is it that will inspire me to be the me that I wish to be? What is it that will inspire me to be the me that I would like to be? That I believe that I truly am? What would it be like to be the me that is free? That is true? That is the truth?

Surrender to the truth: it’s always the right thing to do. The truth is: that things are the way that they are, but as long as you’re not “owning it” as being a limiting truth for you, then the transformation can begin and the realization of eternal truth can be born again in you.

To change for the better: all you have to do is feel yourself as you are, in this moment and now: refuse to move as that. Stay still, absolutely and do nothing, until you can do it from a quantum step of improvement from where you have been. “I am not going to deal with life as “this” any longer.” “I am not going to be the me that I have been, any more.” 

To go through life not knowing how to operate successfully is just unwise. By successfully we mean: you get the results that you desire for yourself. Thats the only measure of success that is relevant to you is that your life be the life that you wish for, for yourself. So decide what that is for you and then just do it: allow it to come naturally for you, in the natural expression of the perfection of you.

“I’m not going to fight myself anymore because I’m not going to move until I am fully in agreement within myself.” “I’m ashamed of myself for not being true to me.” “I am ashamed of myself for being the me that I have been and I will not move again until I can move: no longer as what has been, but as what it is possible for me to be.”

Perfection is possible within us all you know: it’s just that we move through life, without realizing our perfection first. Realize your perfection first and then move through life and your life will be a wow. 

“It hurts me to be here, being the way that I am. Nope, I’m not going to move as this anymore, I’m just not.” 

The continuous overreaching by seemingly everybody to charge more than the value of the products that they deliver are worth. The attempted manipulation of reality to favor yourself to the disadvantage of others, is the wrong way to achieve perfection. The perfection of the reality of this society is achieved by the perfection of the personna in you first.

No comments:

Post a Comment