Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Saturday, February 23, 2013

I am one with God and God is one with me.



Part 5 visit with mom and dad

Dad: the way I figure: all things are possible.

Prove it, right now. Show me how much of a quantum leap in consciousness, in harmony and in joy you can make now, and now, and now, how much more? There, how much more? How much more? UmHmm, more, how much more? How much can you continually choose for things to be better and actually receive it instantly? Its a flow isn’t it? You feel that? Yes, a continuous choice of positive change: change that makes the world a better place, because you are here. 

Allow your presence here to make the world a better place, to be worthy of the celebration of the universe. 
Yay! Yay: “he’s here again as himself! 
Yay, yay: no more pretense, no more lies. 
Yay: Yes, its OK, its OK, there is no significance to the divine in what happens in polarized relationships and interactions. There is no diminishing the divine by the actions of the unconscious. Allow the divine to be present in every circumstance where you are less than the divine in the awareness of self. Throughout your history, allow it all to be changed right now. Feel what happens when you open to divine awareness throughout all time, space, dimensions and realities. 

Who can you be in the present?
Who will you be in the present?
Who are you in the present? As he who grants freedom with unconditional love for self and all others? 
Could that possibly be you? 
Could that possibly be true? 
Can you give the possibility of knowing what it would be like to experience yourself as that, right now? You too mom. UmHmm, nice Mom. Open up to being present here as divine consciousness. Allow that choice to transmute and enlighten all unconsciousness that has a home within you. 

There’s no such thing as truth in words, certainly not from the point of view of someone who is trying to be clever and inspiring, that is coming from a place of “trying” to do well, because when you connect to their consciousness they are coming from: it puts you into the state of confusion that they were in when they wrote it and you’re merging with that, trying to decide if that is something that is going to help you out are not. 

Come on: 
give up on being helpless, 
give up on not knowing yourself, 
give up on not knowing yourself, 
give up on someone else being the source of truth for you, someone else that knows better than you and take the responsibility yourself, for your heritage, for your truth eternally and say: yes me, yes now, yes God, I am in, take me now. 

Dad: isn’t that deciding though?

Deciding what?

Dad: thats the way I would look at it: making the decision sometime what it is that you are willing to do. 

Its a free-will universe: you get what you choose, you get what you decide. However: you get everything that you choose and everything that you decide and it all becomes a confusion of pushing and pulling at the same time. 

Dad: you can choose the higher plane, thats what I am saying. 

Yes, so if you choose the higher plane: the lower plane will go into harmony with it, you don’t have to do anything about it, all you have to do is be true. If you open to the truth flowing through you without your impeding it or restricting it in any way: then everything else in you will go into instantaneous harmony with that and it will be a divine dance that will glorify you and be stupendous to observe. 

Dad: thats the way I see it, I am not out of sync with you.

Its just a different way to say it. So your choice?

Dad: I choose the divine.

OK, Let me feel it. I hear the words, I want to feel the results of that choice right now. A “choice in action” in this very moment: 
a choice rewarded, 
a choice revealed, 
the request granted, 
the knowledge gained, 
the understanding: automatic. OK, Personally, I like it, I say: well done. 

Mom: is daddy doing pretty well?

Yes, I have to help get him out of his head and into the experience: he likes to talk about it, instead of do it. He likes to talk about “not being it” and “how to get it back?” But now: he knows that he can choose his way out of it, because he has experienced it over and over again tonight. 

You can choose your way Out of it. You can choose your way out of Hell, even if it is just a little “minor hell” that is not so bad: You can still choose your way out of that, into a little minor heaven, thats “not so good.” Ha, ha, ha.

Dad: Ha, ha, ha. Thats not what I am aiming at.

Yes, but saying it took the significance out of the moment and the significance of your quest is the death-nell of freedom. Solemnity will kill Gods laugh and God with it, within you.

Mom: is that a good mantra: I am whole and perfect as I was created?

No, you were not created: you are a creator.

Dad: thats true, you were not created, “you have always been.”

I am whole and I am one with God. Try that as a mantra.

Dad: yes. 

Mom: I am one with God? 

I am whole, I am one with God.
I am whole, I am one with God. 
I am whole, I am one with God. 

Dad: I have been using that one for a long time.

Did I say it before?

Dad: no, that is my own, from a long ways back.

“This body and this consciousness is whole and is one with God” 
Feel it in your bones, 
feel it in your muscles, 
feel it in your skin, 
feel it in your organs, 
feel it in your brain. 
Feel it in your emotional body, 
feel it in your etheric body, 
your light body, 
every subtle body that you have and 
in every cell of your beingness here: 
know universally, that you are whole and one with God. Know that you are whole and one with God. Know it because you Are It: 
it is your experience of yourself, 
an experience of wholeness, 
an experience of oneness with God. “I am one with God and God is one with me and the divine is in me as I allow it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment