Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Be true to yourself until the light of God is you


Part 6 visit with mom and dad

As you move: allow the body to move in consciousness. 
When you awaken: allow the body to be still and not move any more than it can move while maintaining your awakened state, because you have so much contained within the body, that if you subject yourself to too much input from it: it will knock you unconscious again. But when you feel that, then you allow the body to free itself, to awaken itself into being familiar with the movement of the divine, so that the body, the muscles and the organs re-acclimates to the divine as the body lets go of whatever it was that caused it to “seize up.” The agony, horror, or trauma: whatever it is, you just let the body give all of that up. Just relax and let your body stretch naturally, with a continuous increase in embodied consciousness. It doesn’t matter where a body starts, it only matters that you wait to move until you awaken and then you allow the body to continue to move, so that it enhances that awakening. Now obviously this isn’t something that you can do in public as this dance is a little surprising even to yourself in private.

Dad: if someone saw you do this…

They would haul me off in a white jacket. Thats right. That or they would realize that something wonderful is happening: that there is a body willing to go through a transformative process to be in harmony with the consciousness of the divine. There’s no embarrassment allowed: you just… Yessss… You surrender the body to the love of the divine: whatever 
divine access, 
divine being and 
divine intervention is available to you. You don’t have to name it, all you have to do is say: Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, ahh, thank you, thank you, thank you. 

If you can’t be free like a dog to shake yourself off after you get out of the water… It takes the body longer than that for divinity to be acclimated into the body. Its a dance that not very many people have seen.

Dad: I have seen it two or three times.

You’re the same person though. Each time that you see it doesn’t increase the number of people who have seen it.

Dad: thats a different kind of dance. 

I just don’t do it like King David yet.

Dad: He had a way of doing it did he?

He danced naked before the lord and was condemned for it, do you remember that?

Dad: I had forgotten about it, it sounds familiar.

You would have hoped that they would have seen it as the dance of the divine: a willing surrender of body identified consciousness to divine will and what wondrous freedom that brought and instead of their being able to join the celebration: there was a condemnation of King David. Who’s fault was that?  Lets just say that he didn’t adequately prepare them for it: he took them on too steep of a gradient. But, now: feel how clean things are, right now, in the room. How Open the possibilities Are Now. Hmm, whats preventing us now from enjoying the divine now? Nothing.

Welcome the divine in the room, enjoy the divine: especially the flavors you love most. Jesus, Buddha, Krishna and all of the unnamed ones… Whatsoever is divine, welcome it here, be no respecter of “personna’s divine” Ha, ha, unless you respect them all and honor them with your willingness to be at home with them in your own home. “Welcome divine beings, your welcome always.” Here you are always, always welcome and always implored to assist in any wondrous way: our awakening to our shared eternal truth. 

Do you feel the top of your head opening now? There, um hmm. 
Yes, 
the willingness to receive, 
to host, 
to be at one with, 
the divine.

Its a nice-thing really, its a wonder why we reject it.

Dad; maybe we just don’t really know anything about it. 

Obviously, because once you experience it: you know you’ve gone home. 
Welcome the divine in yourself. 
Welcome that self knowledge and self discovery of the divine you as the truth of yourself, as the awakening from the lesser reality into the greater reality. Not that this isn’t true: its as true as it is, but its not the greater reality.

Welcome the greater reality into this one: thats what saves it. Thats what saves you. 

You’ll know when I’ve embraced it fully, because you will not be able to be around me without automatically going into a harmonic reverie with it and an instant reawakening of yourself into your own truth. Thats when you know that you are in the presence of a holy man. Not because of the words that he says, but because you can no-longer stay in the darkness yourself: you are reawakened to the eternal light of your own soul in their presence. Now if somebody is trying to talk you into believing something where you have less of an experience of yourself than: 
a reawakening, 
a reunion, 
a remembering, 
a remembrance,  
a connection with your own divine awareness. If somebody is interacting with you and your experience of yourself is less than that: don’t take anything that they say to heart. Just say: um hmm, um hmm: 
I understand, 
I see you, 
I see where you are from, 
I see where you are going to. 

Be true to yourself until the light of God is you, because you are one with God and God is one with you. When you are true to yourself to that degree: you cannot be untrue to anyone else and then your actions will be in harmony with Gods will and not until. 

So, good works: their nice, they are a good training ground, but you don’t have to lift a finger to change the reality here when your body is consumed by the presence of God. So welcome the consummation, the final act of darkness, confusion and conflict in yourself and say: nice, to know that that is no longer my experience of self, because I have reawakened to the truth and no longer need guidance from any man, to know the truth of eternity for myself. 
Because I embrace it and it embraces me. 
Because I embrace it and it embraces me and we together know each other perfectly and intimately.

Open to that, if not now when? Be the one who does it in a body. There is no trick to doing it when you are dead: the trick is to do it now. “Go out” on a note that shocks the world, (in a manner of speaking) if only yourself.

Dad: If the aim that I aim for comes-to-pass as I envision it, we’ll be shocked.

Shock yourself and allow the shock to be so profound that everything and everyone that you have ever been connected with are forever changed for the better by their own choice.

Dad: thats what I have planned.

Its a good plan, I like it. 

Dad: well you’ve been a bid help.

Well, I don’t know what it is, all I can say is this: I wouldn’t be able to say it if you weren't willing to hear it.

Dad: I am willing to hear it. Ha, ha.

Ha, ha. Pearls before swine and all that crap.

Dad: I get the feeling with you that I don’t get anywhere else. 

Well, hopefully it is beneficial.

Dad, Its good.

Good, because for me to complete my transformation: I have to have a bit of a fan club feeling that way about me. So, I accept your support, thank you. 

Dad: I appreciate your stopping over.

It was past time to.

Dad: If I don’t get to bed, I will never get up in the morning.

Why do you have to get up in the morning? 

Dad: I don’t feel very good when I stay in bed all day. 

It’s not so bad if you stay up all night first. 

Dad: ha, ha. Well, I should sleep better tonight.

The divine never shuts up as long as anyone is willing to listen.

Dad: thats it? Thats whats wrong? Thats why I just keep wanting to go back into it? 

No, thats why I keep talking until you leave

Dad: I better leave.

It was a nice, visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment