Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Friday, February 01, 2013

The prize of ultimate freedom.



You have to take a broader view of reality, beyond the one that seems to be in conflict with you: its only a reflection of the fact that you have abandoned yourself here. You’ve abandoned that aspect of your consciousness that knows itself as the embodied you. Its your responsibility to take responsibility for your human self: for your consciousness that is human in its awareness and understanding of life and reality. 

One thing that you can be sure of: I am here to take care of my life now, I’m here to be a support, I’m here to be a benefit, I’m here to enjoy myself as me. The you that you think that I am: that “you of me” is the one who gets to be free now. Its you that has won the prize of ultimate freedom, it is you.

As you allow yourself to heal, so you shall be healed. Feel it and allow it and heal it through your willingness for the divine to move through you, clearly and consciously. 

If you don’t believe that you can trust God, then you don’t know God. When you truly trust in God: redeemed you will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment