Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Embrace the absolute truth of self and realize it within yourself


Part one of my visit with Phil.

What is the subject of the night that you would like me to speak on?

Phil: I will give you a layup. You know Joe Rogan?

Yes, what about him?

Phil: do you ever watch cage fighting?

Yes, I know who he is, what is the question? 

Phil: he says religion is for dumb people. 

OK, I will address that. That is coming from a level of consciousness that is condescending and believes that it is superior to the other consciousnesses that it is observing and while that may in fact be true, he’s not recognizing his own truth and that he has diminished the expression of himself down to just a superior human intelligence instead of embracing that which we all know is true and that is that some humans throughout history have been able to embrace an absolute state of being and consciousness that is miraculous.

Phil: if in fact they have, we will not deny them if they have, right?

The point is, Joe Rogan is wearing his identity mask, playing his role in a fake play that he has completely bought into and into the “truth” of everyone’s “roles” which are all equally fake, including his. He doesn’t realize that the nature of his own beingness is self destructive and self condemning.

Phil: and self serving.

No, not at all. If you are truly self serving you would deliver to yourself the very best possibilities that exist for you and if you did that for yourself, then you would be the person most able to be of assistance to others, to anyone. So the subject is: you can only truly serve others well by giving yourself the very best possibility that is open to you. When you embrace the absolute truth of self and realize it within yourself, then at that point: wow, what a great friend you can be then.

Phil: is there an absolute truth of self?

There is a truth of you that transcends everything that we have been discussing. There’s a truth of you that is so magnificent, that there is no “wondering” about the truth or existence of anything. You just know it as you consider it, look at it and experience it and nothing is withheld from you. You don’t wander around wondering if you are right or not. You don’t walk around wondering if someone else’s criticism of you could be true.

Phil: Sounds beautiful, but that is full self-awareness, isn’t it? 

Well, the question is…

Phil: how does one really find it?

If you wan’t me to answer that, I would ask: 
What prevents you from realizing that in yourself now in this moment? 
Not after some life long search, but right now? 
What is preventing you from full self realization right now, right now? 
Why am I pretending that the mask that you present to me of “I’m this and Its pretty great” is you? Yes, its OK for a human, but what are the possibilities that you have for yourself and why are you maintaining “this” instead of “that”? 

Phil: it should be impossibility.

The only real question is: what is the ultimate truth of you? If that something is worthy of the word wonderful or miraculous or cosmically delicious… 

As soon as you acknowledge that there is a more real, more eternal, more triumphant self that is true of you than is evidenced by your personality, then at what point do you say, OK I am done with the personality that I have been?

Phil: that is still somewhat of a journey, its not an end point, more of a beginning point, I agree with that. I think we’re naturally there and that we digress because of human materialistic ways.

It doesn’t matter what it is, you don’t have to justify it and give it credence of being more real and more powerful than you are.

Phil: Only to this point: if that self awareness is there it is inhibited by the things we put up.

Obviously.

Phil: But that is the normal status of the average person.

Of course, but you don’t need to tell me that, your telling me that is preventing me from answering your question.

Phil: I’m trying to figure out things for myself. 

Let me have the floor for a minute and see if I can be of assistance…. There, let it go. Anything that’s heavy, let it go. Let go of all need to be right, to be anything.

Phil: to be admired.

Let go of your need to be something other than what you are. 

Phil: what if you are that? 

If you are absolutely the truth of yourself, you’ve go no questions left, because you’re the living embodiment of eternal truth. If you want to communicate to me on a lesser level that that… It’s not that fun. So if I can access that state and I can recognize the truth of you in that same state…

Phil: “trust me.”

Yes, then trust me, trust me that this truth of you that I am holding literally in my hand right now, just allow yourself to receive it. Allow yourself to be enlightened, to be awakened…

Phil: freed. 

To be free from that which doesn’t please you. Everything that you do either pleases you and makes you happy or makes you unhappy. Let go of your need to exist as unhappiness here and allow yourself to be transformed by the willing reception of any divine blessing that is directed your way. 

Phil: All right, so take me down that road but distinctly this vein of it: how did you allow yourself to get there?

By realizing that the part of me that was searching for that answer couldn’t figure it out and so as the person who is admit-ably walking around in unconsciousness, I had to say: its beyond my ability to figure it out according to my self identification of being “this person here” from “this construct” it cannot be deciphered. However, I’ve had experiences of cosmic consciousness, of God consciousness, of divine love, of divine beings. I know I have and so I have a reference point for those experiences and when I am not there… 

Everyone has a reference point for their momentary experiences of their truth and so as you already know that the truth of you is far more than what you are exhibiting to me and expressing as being who you are. The truth is a quantum explosion into infinity, more than that. So rather than having to be right about who you are right now, you realize that the fact that your not fully enlightened is all the evidence that you need to know that you have to let go of this current experience of yourself and surrender this to that which can redeem you or replace you or reclaim you to the eternal truth of yourself.

So its a surrender, its an allowance, its an: OK, I know I don’t get it, I don’t know why but I do know that the truth is far better than what I am experiencing right now, so I am not holding onto anything. I’m going to let that which is divinely loving of everything be that which takes control of my mind, my body, my awareness and my consciousness right now in this moment. I surrender to that willingly and absolutely. And you should too. Just let go of who you are, who you believe that you are, what you believe is true, what you believe is false. Just let go of all of that, because if it hasn’t resulted in your being the living embodiment of divine and absolute eternal truth, if it hasn’t delivered that to you: its not serving you well, so let it go.

Phil: all of it?

All of it. All of it, your not letting go of yourself: your fully experiencing yourself in consciousness without having to move it. You just look at who you have been here from a willingness to be conscious as your truth. So you experience the result of all of your previous choices intensely and immediately, but experienced with the awareness and realization of the infinite. Which means that it is a passing thing that’s easily experienced. You experience the full depth and breadth of the darkness, damnation and horror that your life is and you let it go in an instant, because you realize that the absolute truth of all things that is there contained: you fully embody that and know that nearly instantly and once you realize it fully, there is no need to hold onto it and so it just dissipates and the next thing that will lead to your further expansion, awareness, light, understanding, consciousness and love: there it is for you to embrace and you just say: yes OK, what ever is divine, loving and eternally true: sure, make me fully aware of that within myself.

Phil: that groks.

“Make me aware within myself of that which has been the most wondrous and wonderful possibilities achieved by consciousness in whatever form it may take of in no form at all.” 
Why not allow that to infuse my body? 
Why would I say no to that? 
Why would I resist that? For no good reason, now that I think about it. So let it go, all resistance to infinite, miraculous, instantaneous improvement in your experience of truth, the absolute eternal truth that contains all subjective truths within a small part of it.

Phil: so you’re saying that I’m an entity.

I’m saying that your aware.

Phil: That I’m an organism. 

You may or may not be. Here is what I can say that you are: you are consciousness and you are perceiving through this body and because your awareness is aware of this reality through that body: then everything that has come together in the manifestation of this body is demanding that you be conscious of it or go unconscious. Which everybody does, they go unconscious. The way out of it is willingly experiencing what is going on, right now. 

Phil: consciously.

And being open to experiencing the nearly impossible, but possible miracle of infinite freedom and being the embodiment of that. Why identify yourself as being less than that when the truth of you is so much closer to that than that which you have identified yourself to be? 

So what can I do for you? I don’t know, all I can really do is say: 
There is something possible, 
there is something wondrous that is already true, 
there is something wonderful about you that is here that you have forgotten and
that is ready for you to awaken into and embody again. 

So what does it feel like to an embodied consciousness to awaken into oneness? Into the awareness that your truth is absolute love, absolute light and absolutely nothing at all?

Phil: I’ve only got fragments of that understanding. There have been many times that I have felt it.

So, what is it possible for you to feel now? And, surrender to that. 
What is it possible for you to feel now in a wonderful way? 
How wonderfully pleasant can you experience yourself in this moment? Surrender to that. 
How much better can this moment be, than it started out being? 
Yes, how much better, 
how much better, 
how much better?

A continuous stream of choice for the betterment of self: yes, “I’ll take this and one better.” Yes, I will take this and more better. Yes, more, more better, more, more, of course I will take more betterment of myself. Of course, of course I willingly receive, willingly receive, willingly receive, the awareness that the universe actually-is in full absolute support and celebration that you might actually-open to embodying your eternal truth here.

So, its OK to say yes, really. 
Its Ok to say: Gods will be done through me and then actually allow it to happen. 
Not by you directing it, 
but by you feeling it, 
noticing it, 
being aware of it and 
then being one with it: I am whole, I am complete, I am one with God. Receive from there, your experience of your own truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment