Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Letting go of the sense of self.

No plans are necessary when you open the door to divinity.

The release of the dark self, your I AM volunteering to go away to be no more, is the sacrifice of all, that one must make to know the truth of self.

If your not in heaven, its because your dark self is holding onto hell. If you haven't realized it yet,
you are the dark side,
You are the one who lets go,
You are the one who's letting go, saves the the rest by revealing the truth.

It's me who has to let go, I am the false one who's true self can be saved in the death of my current self.
I am the one who has to let go because it is I who must be saved, I am lost, I am fallen, I am not______.

There is no problem in my life except me. I cannot save anyone or anything, I can only let go and trust that God is fair. Thank God it's me that gets to let go. The one who lets go, loses the lie of the false self and realises again the enlightening truth of self, The I AM.

There is nothing for me to figure out, except that it is me that is letting go, EVERY time I perceive self.

If I sense self, it is I who has to let go.

By the way, if you feel pain, that is a sense of self. As soon as you have sense of self, let go. Believe me you will like the result. Your reality is yours after all, you are the one who has to let go of what is, in order to change it.

There is nothing to accomplish when you have no sense of self, as you already have it all, all of the time.

Oh my God! I AM.

You are whatever you can feel.

Can I feel the Glory of God? I probably can.

You have to let go while you continue to live your life. There is a way for all of this to work out well for you. You lose the lie and you gain the truth and the truth is good!

What does God want you to do?

To come home.

How do I do it?

You let go of the Idea of self as one who is not capable. You do that because your incapability is not true, it is an assumed beingness. Your mantra is "I am letting go"

The past doesn't matter,
the future doesn't exist and
the rest is a present. The gift of the present, is the gift of presence.

How do you do it? You do it by doing it.

You don't have to compete in the letting go of self, because there are no winners, if there were, he would be a loser.

If you try to win for self, then you lose in winning and you have truly lost yourself in the delusional life that is here.

You should lose your sense of self in your dealings with your family.

Its interesting that with your great successes, that you would tolerate this high level of failure in your life when you could easily do otherwise. Why would you tolerate such a high level of failure in the rest of your life? Consciousness rules life and you are consciousness.

The self that never______. The self that has a sense of failure is letting go.

Its painful when there is not a productive increase. The first thing to do is, to easily know what the situation is that you are in. The situation is painful that does not progress easily. The situation on earth is if one does not progress easily, he is in pain and failing in much of his life.

I am one who has not progressed easily in life, why?

You have been burdened by a glimpse of your true self through the eyes of a loser, so your only way to win is by losing. Losing all the lies that you believed so easily.

Where is there an opportunity to succeed with things as they are?

Allow every movement to be in consciousness awareness. There is more probability for success in the present than there is in the past. You have been involved in a plot to knock God unconscious your entire existence and the result has not been beneficial for you.

Your mate is the one that you are to allow to win.

Let all lies go to God in the same manner that all truths go to God.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment