Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Sunday, March 08, 2009

David,
i'm just wondering about the whole idea that it must go through me, my responsibility, my awareness...
perhaps the end of me, my being in the way, is NOT happening through my understanding, my terms, my contexts.
perhaps the answer isn't that there is nothing you can do, but that you are not really observing, tracking or undoing yourself.
then, the answer would be the dissolution of the question, the postulation... "i need to be undone."
you see, whatever it takes to maintain the position that my technology and context, my awareness... has any bearing or process or ability in it at all... to undo what cannot be undone... to end what has no beginning... to find a reply for something that can be put in no box, no context, no idea... except to find more to do... to be certain that MY ability and MY doing... will be my undoing.
why do you think that you can anticipate, observe and know when you are being undone? don't you think it is a bit absurd... at all?
when we talk about something like god or divine consciousness, and Its ability to understand and do away with our illusions of self, i think we, "ME", are being quite arrogant...
nothing wrong with arrogance, mind you, but humility is only an idea to compensate for the inability to do away with arrogance.
without the cultural problem... WE are arrogant and so must you be... is what minds, like god's, do...
god can be nothing but a projection... at least from perception. we cannot contain or even discuss meanings where we demand for them, for minds behind problems, that are not anyone's. they are not... unless you buy into the culture and the languaging factors, the intent of intention... it's narcissism... nothing that needs changing when you see it for what it is... it just aint!
it's not an archetype in the world WE know. it is an archetype in the world that has no place, agreement, reality, nothing!
Look at how simple it IS. if you don't see what you want to be here, or what you think is happening... nothing more is or can happen that we predict or believe we need or want. losing takes no effort. it is losing to win that is the arrogance, the gaining... when you count on your own vices and virtues... when none is greater than God... where god can only be a projection that men have made and make... to save us. won't happen. you won't find understanding or feeling or technology great enough to overcome your anticipation. it will or will not... just... leave...
you can't anticipate the end of anticipation... eternal life!
maybe you can... but anticipation breeds more anticipation... more "ME"



Gary,

I would agree with you if I did not have the experiences that I have had. For anyone to say there is no God that has not had an encounter with God that they can remember, then it makes absolute sense for them to say that there is no God, no heaven and no purpose in life (that they know of). But, that dosent mean that others don't know. What do you do once you taste the joy of the eternal, commune with the sublime and merge with oneness? You then want it all of the time and the opinions of those who don't know, really don't matter to you. What matters is what you want and what it takes to have it. The scriptures of all religions have all fairly acurately described the proccess and you don't have to go very far down that road on faith until the faith is nolonger need, because then you know from your own experience. You do the work and you get paid in that which you desire. It doesn't really matter to me what anyone else does, as I believe that the very fact that they are doing it means that their activity is the right one for them. For myself, I want to be done with the duality in my life, to live as what is possible for me in the highest good for all and for me it is a repetative proccess, it gets better the more I do it, it gets better because lies are replaced with truth, confusion is replaced with knowing and sufferring is replaced with joy. It is not an intelectual proccess, it is a spiritual one and it just keeps getting better. All th "My's" are lies or confusions, they are not worth protecting because they are what is preventing you from perceiving and knowing spirit and letting them go results in pleasure, an increase in consciousness and a better life from your new expanded knowing of life and spirit that you gain from letting go of the material.


Regards,

David

I admire your points very much!

In a way, I think we are talking about the same thing... and a whole different thing.
I'm quoting you below, this is so good:


It doesn't really matter to me what anyone else does, as I believe that the very fact that they are doing it means that their activity is the right one for them.

I have had experiences, and gave them a place that I could look forward to in their amazement. It was taken from me, that particular faculty, to assign and know and familiarize myself with an experience, and the connections I can make to get it back.
It's different for me now. I have an experience, that cannot touch my ideas or projections at all, since any faculty is a joke in the KNOWING of that experience that I think you call GOD, is nowhere in my faculty, readiness, conception or preparation... except to give it the honor that it would have for me... as it actually is... a compassion that is not helping old ladies cross the street, but the kind that destroys illusion. It is a no compromise in my system. It either is or isn't. I always fall flat on my face in my attempts. I am so glad that grace, and enlightenment, has nothing to do with my time frame, and encompasses what it does, without my arrogance. I am only arrogant if I think I have anything to do with God. I won't play any role in the reception of a sincere and whole compassion. I will give it the little willingness it requires, and it is my willingness to NOT KNOW. If I am saying that I don't know in a way that suggests I am more honest or aware or capable for the little willingness... it is NOT that kind of NOT KNOWING the willingness that is actually required. YES>... whatever it takes, absolutely, but it takes nothing but a willingness NOT to replace God's Kingdom with MY God's Kingdom. HIS is sufficient... or it is NOT God.

Thank you so much for taking the time to invite me into your experience, for your sincerity and honor.
Really nice, as usual. Keep it up! And thank you for the opportunities... Gary

No comments:

Post a Comment