Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Sunday, March 08, 2009

Immanuall,

yah... but i'm really not sure that is so!
i'm telling you... i'm willing but i don't know HOW willing. it's not just parsons, it's a trump i can't ignore.
i do think the divine is something that shouldn't need formulation and experience to prove.
the divine is not anything... unless it is embodied... from where it is... AS MUCH AS... from where it is offered.
and i don't think that is something you have crossed yet in your... whatever you are doing. i'm not sure.
you say so many things that suggest an ABSOLUTE willingness... but i wonder about your surrender part?
as long as you think it is up to you or to anyone else, to surrender, i don't think we are ready to talk.

to listen and be available to the enormity and clarity of your offerings... I can't resist!
you got it!!!!!!!! but do you get that there is nothing to get.... yet?

if you want to expose everything to the light of God, why don't you do that?
or at least to the light of MY understanding???

Gary,


It's true that I may be a fool, I may be wasting my life in a foolish quest for knowing, but then again I may not and who cares? At least I can say a few things;

1. I love to be inspired,

2. I love beauty,

3. I have a difficulty in making the things occur that I prefer and I believe that everyone should get the best of their wishes for everyone. If that is a fools errand then I am a fool and also very inept in making it happen for myself and those around me.

4. So I explore where the limitations and barriers to life, ability and consciousness are and they all seem to be self imposed by our self judgments. Self judgments that are pretty valid until we take responsibility for the and start behaving like we love others as we should love ourselves.



Here is what I get; Everyone here seems to be very disabled and ill disposed towards at least part of society. Very little happiness, love, success and peace. to wish for more of these thing is not to fight a loosing battle when you look for them in your self. You can always find a way to love more, enjoy more, be of better service to others and more effective in achieving your desires. It seems to me like more success that benefits all, is a worthy endeavor to pursue.



Surrender of assumed and borrowed lies and truths that are not, is the only way I know to find the clarity of knowing. You have been implanted with Ideas, training, instincts, moral codes, with their prejudices and judgments and you were forced to accept them in your family, your church, your schools and your social groups since the moment you were born and the one thing you know for sure is, they don't know for sure. So why keep any unexamined truth that you inherited from others of came up with yourself in a state of confused unknowingness? Surrender is the only way to lose the attachment that bind us to lower consciousness. yes you do lose in doing it, but that is the point; the death of the false self, the self that knows not.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment