Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Sunday, March 01, 2009

As God, you don't need anyone to complete you, you are complete in yourself. Observe those in your life that you have truly liked, connection is the key, who have you truly connected with in your life? Who do you truly love that you have a weak connection with?

I wish for my self realization and I wish the same for all who choose realization. Who are my true friends? Look at all of your friends that have disappointed you, until you see their empowered God self. They are all your true friends under their disguises.

Let others have their voice and you will find that your own voice blesses your life.

Welcome God self, observe the light above your head, your higher self. My schooling did not benefit me; I would be better off letting all of my learning go.

Let God take care of you financially.

All of your past love affairs are over, let them go, they are gone and yet they keep you from love today if you hold on to them.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment