Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

I am not,
that I AM,
what I am,
am I?

Not the I am,
that you think that you are,
You are the I am,
that you do know not.

Not the I AM,
you are; "I am not".
aming is damning,
as you will soon see.

Not me but thee,
I am pretending to be,
Me and thee,
together are three.

Three fools are we,
in our separate states,
when two are dead,
we have won our fate.

Tired of life,
you think that you are,
when you know you are not,
life will carry you far.

Far away we fly,
when together we die,
but die not for thought,
or you have been bought.

Buy this I pray,
that together we may,
see the day we love life,
without all our strife.

Crown of glory are we,
when together we see,
the truth that will be,
when the blind they can see.

You see together forever,
yes we will be,
when we lose all the lies,
that we pretend to be.


Don’t worry yourself,
about the way that things are,
everything is as was planned,
when you were the morning star.

Ready yourself,
for the selfless state,
It’s eternal life for you,
in the embodied state.

Stately you,
Stately be,
Stated carefully,
You are the one, that we came here to see.

Immanuall

1 comment:

  1. Honorable and Very Nice. Thanks...

    ReplyDelete