Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Friday, December 04, 2009

Walk in your unknowingness, knowing that the truth of eternity, that you know not, may be not the truth, that you wish it to be. Walk choosing eternal truth.

There is evil in the eternal you that you know not, not however the evil that you fear it to be, the evil that you fear, is not you, but is me. But to fear me, is to not know the truth that you seek, for I am not that which prevents you from expressing your own divine and eternal truth. I am only that which I am and that which I am has power over you only, when you are not that which you truly are.

When you live or choose in delusion, to be an illusion and know not your truth. Then that which you are, is mine to play with according to my desires, which may not be that which you would choose for yourself, if you know your own truth. So consider that which should not be true and that is, that one who has the truth of lies, could be blessed and benefited by your being released from the lies that cover your truth.For I am as I am, because you are as you are, so who controls who?

It is not a reality that I choose to be, but I am here, as I am, because you are here, as you are. If you wish to change this reality, then my reality must you improve, by knowing your own.

Well, It seems reasonable to me and the reality that I see, the one that blesses you and blesses me, is the one where we both are free, free from all, free from the fall and rejoined in the heavenly halls, where all may freely choose to be as they wish, again.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment