Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Monday, December 14, 2009

You gave your power away

The realization of eternity, that is what you are looking for.

The realization of eternity is what you are looking for; there is no one else to look to, yes there are highly evolved beings that can beautifully enhance your vibrational frequency when you appeal to them, but you gave them your power by admitting that you could not do it on your own. Now if your session with the being/person that you are petitioning for spiritual help results in you being just like them, then praise the lord, for he and I are one. But, if your lord demands from you that you are separate from and lower than he, then reconsider who you set up as your lord and savior. Now if he saves you, great, well done, but if he enslaves you; shame on you, you gave your power away.

Accept responsibility for your condition in life, OK this is my condition that I am experiencing, I am experiencing the condition and state of my life as chosen by myself, OK admitted. I admit it, I did it, I am the one who chose this life. I am the one who chose this life and this life is a chosen one. Chosen one of the son of all. Am I the one chosen by the son of all? No, You are the sun of all, shining your light onto the being that is manifest here as your presence. You are finally choosing to be present in the presence of localized body manifestations that have identities and you have chosen to bless this one with your eternal knowing. You have chosen to bless this embodiment with the knowing of eternity, so go ahead and bless yourself with that.

Monitor others well being and being of assistance when a being truely wishes for it, is a good deed that you can be certain of and be proud to live in your meek and humble way.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment