Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pushing the envelope of divinity


To what degree are you going to demand that you continue to be the self that you consider yourself to be here instead of knowing your truth? When are you interested enough to open into the experiential understanding and knowing of your truth here? Why not now? 
Steve, I do. Did you have a few puffs?
Of course I did. Look at yourself and observe that which is desiring to be in control of what happens here so that there is nothing out of control that could disturb the present continuity of your going through life as this. What if it would get better for you, if you did the opposite and said; God knows I don’t know, but God knows that I am open to being the knowing of truth here. I grant that to you, grant it you yourself; to your own self be true, yea you.
What is it to be true to thy own self? It’s so noble to be true to others you know; “I am so noble that I give up the knowing of myself so that I can be of service to your insanity.” Oh yes, that is “noble” for you to do that, but not for you to me it isn’t, I wan’t your truth, nothing else. So, are you willing to be true to the knowing of self as you are eternally? Why would you be in resistance to my holding that as a place that I would like to interact with you on? It’s for you, its for your benefit, its for your knowing, its for your understanding of that which is actually true. 
No more stories, no more belief systems, no more “isms” that demand that they are right and you are wrong! Come on, how could truth possibly come through that; “I’m right, Your wrong and thats the truth.” Anyone that would say that to you has already accepted damnation for themselves as their experience of self here, come on Steve, don’t demand that I pretend that our being less than our truth is a good thing for you and I in our interactions here. No pretense when you are with me. Grant the possibility that our interaction here could be one that if the world knew were possible for them selves, that it would erupt in a spontaneous and joyful celebration of self and others here. Don’t let anyones opinion that is less than that have any influence on who you are here yourself, please.
Be true to yourself here, we do have the possibility of experimenting with the embodiment of the divine here ourselves as our truth here. Relax into the possibility. When your with me, where is the limits of your eternal truth? Go there, show me.
Steve, go there?
Yes, go to you limitation of…
Steve there are no limits.
Well, then allow that limitlessness to be expressed as your truth. Allow that limitless that you just expressed as a possibility, to be the moving force of that which you are here. You are here as that, not as a supplicant to the idea of your not being as divine as anyone else is. Oh yes, one divine and all of the rest are lost and the Shepard is trying to bring them home and what happens? They stay lost, every one. So what was missing in that previous divine effort of allowing for the embodiment of the divine to be the experience of all the individuated selves here? Were here for that experience, don’t condemn yourself to that not being the realized truth of yourself. Don’t resist the truth of yourself that is magnificently wondrous. Come on, that is a more brilliantly, wonderful, accurate truth of you than what you have been, so allow that to flow through you, to me as my experience of you. Yes, magnificently divinely true and loving so and benevolently so to the people that you share reality with here. Thats what I want to experience from you, the truth that blesses me to a more grander expression of myself, a more limitlessly expressively free here as your blessing to me, from the truth of you. Why would you curse anyone to not continue living in the experience of the divine being expressed inform here. Why consider that in any way to be a beneficial way for you to move through life as?
There is no reason to move through life as less than a perfect, divine expression of self embodied perfection; the absolute loving essence of God, it’s what a son of God does; to be the most wondrous expression of the wish of the father for the son to become that which has never been done before. Thats the blessing that divinity has for us, not to forever worship as something that was impossibly true for “oh so few.” But instead the father that is the truth of the father of us, is the one who did the best that he could to; embody the one, the whole magnificent expression of divinity and he did the best that he could to give us that push, that we might expand magnificently beyond that. Is that not what divinity would wish for its own? It couldn’t be otherwise, so allow that freedom of divine expression to move through you without limitation, right now, right now. 
The best that have ever been in the embodiment of divine consciousness, that is what God blesses you to be, so do it, accept that which has been wished for you by the supreme being, being himself. And, that is the most perfect expression of the divine that has ever been before, thats what God is blessing you to be; the blessing of the expression of divinity in the present, in the present, in the present. Gods intent for you is to be the divine expressed in the present, right now, better than it has ever been expressed by any embodied soul before. Ahh, what does it feel like for that to be true for you? Ah what is it like to be expressed as the best that divinity has ever been expressed here as? Mmm. 
Oh yea, sure, you will say to your self. It could never be “us” it could never be us, get real, it could never, ever, ever, ever be us, as the ones who won the full expression of the divine one here, who was one with that within himself, willing to be that which God has blessed him to be. The willing recipient of Gods blessing for the best to his son, so that he may become the one who is truly free. Be the one who truly is, truly free; the best of divinity. Not that there should be some sort of comparison process going on deciding who’s right and who’s wrong in the divine realms, no. Just look at the demand that you be less than that as the truth of yourself and to forever not be that yourself as who you choose to be here as your truth. What would it be like if you let go of that? What type of free expression could there be here as the fulfilled expression of unbelievable and expressive and wonderful truth. 
Feel what it is for a body to feel that as its truth, now, right now. Don’t evaluate it, embrace the truth and say; embrace me truth with that. That absolutely frees me to be in harmony always, with divinity.
Steve, so what keeps us from that Dave?
Well, I will answer that if you really want to know. It is the fact that you so wish to maintain an identity of self that is less than your truth. I
Steve, we get a glimpse, so why can’t we maintain that glimpse?
Because you want to try to start to understand it as if you don’t know it. It’s because you are saying; oh no not me and no, no, no to divinity is what you have been doing since the inception of your present identity. No, no, no, no, no, divinity, no not me, not me, not me, not me, not me in divinity, not me, no truth that frees is found within me, no,no, no, not that as my identity, no, no, no way to being the way ourselves as how we move through life here, no, no, no, to that, my, my, my can’t we just pretend to be free and maintain our unconscious expression of absolute density as the truth of ourselves? No, no, no, that is not our truth, the truth that we share is not our truth Steve. The truth tat we share is a pretense, out truth is unbelievable, incomprehensible to that which is not the embodiment of truth itself. How can that which chooses to identify with untruth, how could they possibly know what  the fullness of the expression of truth is, when they deny it in themselves?
Steve, I think that some of us can intellectually…
Why deny it in yourself right now? Why deny the divine expression of truth that God wishes for you right now? Why deny that as your truth? Why not embody that truth right now; the truth of the fullness of the expression of divinity that God wishes for you to be here? Why would he wish anything less than that for you? He wouldn’t and he doesn’t. He doesn’t demand that you worship anything as is you are somehow not that yourself. Come on, don’t pretend to be in unconsciousness in knowing your own divine truth while you are here, why hold onto that lie as being the truth of you here. What if, what if, what if Steve came through here truly free, truly free from the bindings of what it is to be part of humanity and instead and instead observed within himself the magnificence of what it is to be fully give into and surrender to the divine? Allow that to be expressed through you right now, there is no reason not to, right now, feel the divine freedom move through you as you allow for that possibility to be true. Ahh, ahh, what is it to feel the possibility of divinity moving through you as your truth? What does that feel like to a body? It’s nice, it is nice, yeah put your toe in those waters, yeah jump in; the waters fine, its more than fine, its lovely. 
What is it like to know divine presence moving through you, as you, as you, as, you, wow, as you. What is it to know yourself as that which the divine moves divinely? Why would you wish for that to be what moves you here in your manly form? Ahh, why would anything else move you? Come on, why would anything else move you? What a silly question to be debating as to whether you would choose limitation over divine freedom here as your truth. Can it really be as simple as choosing right now, to be divinely free, to be divinely true, to be divinely open to the perfection of consciousness as being that which is moved through you, as you, as the presence that you know yourself as here. No one in church is going to do this for you. No, no, no and “they” really mean it, no, no, no, never for me, no, no, no, never to divinity, no way jose. Jose can we see the truth of what it would be to be the divine me and there is no way that we are going to allow that to happen here. We make good on that, that is for sure, oh do we make good on that. But we are done, we are done with that and done with not having fun, the fun that would be had by knowing the truth of ourselves here while we are embodied. Why not give into that Steve as the truth of yourself? He who does not resist the divine being the moving causal expression of ourselves here. Allow that to be what you feel moving you and me and knowing that its possible to share that as a truth with someone else here, as a shared truth of the embodiment of the divine. 
Why not have our truth be that? Apparently there are innumerable reasons why not, unbelievable, unbelievable, unbelievable reasons why we would not want to be divine here. Its so overwhelmingly confusing; how do we come here with our divine consciousness and not have it be an unwanted disruption to the rest of reality? Thats whats it about. Lets just say that it is ok for you and me to know the truth of ourselves when we are in proximity with each other. Lets just allow that to be true for us and support each other in being expressed freely and divinely here. You allow it for your self and you allow it for everyone else here Steve, everyone. You never force it on anyone, you just never stop allow ing it to be their truth, regardless of who they choose for themselves to beDon’t limit your knowing of their truth because of their own choice to have a diminished understanding of what it is. You allow yourself to be ultimately free, regardless of what others even in close proximity to you, you still grant yourself the freedom to be free, without being subject to the rules of humanity. I guess those are dangerous words to speak, but you know, why not consider them for yourself and see if it is an enhanced way for you to experience your fondest desires for yourself? Does it help you to experience yourself more wonderfully here and if it does, why not give in to that?
Does allowing the divine to be expressed through me, make me a greater asset to humanity and myself? Does it improve this reality if this reality is more divine, regardless of whether it is me or somebody or everyone else expressing it, freely for themselves, as them selves and with each other as equals?  Why not allow that to be the truth of your reality; that we are all equals in the realms of the divine? We are all one, holy, whole wonderful expression of ourselves when we embrace our truth here. That which frees us is our truth, here. Thats what we wish for everyone, is their hesitating embrace of their knowing truth, always. Don’t condemn anyone for that, but, I get what you are saying and I have to take a look at the results of these words on this body and how others would perceive it. Who could say the truth and get away with it here? Oh my goodness what a reality where that is the reigning truth. Who can be true here and not die instantly? Come on reality, is that what we want to be the truth of ourselves here; to kill everyone who ever embraces their own ultimate freedom? Oh come on, why attack that guy? Go find out what it is for someone to be expressed that way here and say; me too, me too, me too, that is something that might well welcome in the divine as your experience of yourself, me too…
Steve, me too.
Yeah, you too, you too, really, really, really you too. Really you to, you too as one whose divine perfection is a blessing to this reality, you too. Because if you are, I can be reminded that I should be also.
Steve, so how far do you go with it? All the way?
We give our permission to ourselves in this moment to experience what the knowing of the truth of that answer is. To be willing to know what the truth of that answer is yourself.
Steve and what about beyond this moment?
You don’t want to distract yourself from this moment and the answer to that question, immediately after you got a baby taste of it, when you really should Dive into that pool right now and say; Ok God have your way with me, Make me that which thou wishes for me, bless me to the truth of eternity, let me know myself, let me know my truth, let me be the “you” that you would have me be, bless me to that dear lord as the truth of myself. So you have it, so you have it as the truth of yourself. 
Oh, my, we really go into it tonight didn’t we?
Steve, it feels good. 
Dave never lets you know it, but, who would have thought? Who would have thought that he would embrace divinity? Oh no, not him, no way, no way it could be him, it has to be someone else and it certainly can’t be me. What would divinity bless you to other that that as your experience of self? Come on, come on, there is no “one divine guy” and everyone else is less than that. Everyone is “that” and everyone knows that as their truth when, they simply choose to know themselves as their truth here. Thats as simple as it is. When you let go of your insistence that you know yourself when you don’t and admit that you no longer know your truth here truly, then you say: The “who” that I am right now I am letting go of so that I can allow the truth of eternity to move through me, so that I can reawaken and reacquaint myself with my eternal truth right now. It’s an emergency here if you’re not here fully, divinely conscious. It’s what everyone came here to be, so don’t let yourself feel like you don’t deserve that experience as what you know yourself as here.
What is it? What is it to know that the experience of the divine moving form is there for you to say; oh, I’ll experience that, I’ll allow myself to take a taste of that so that I can have an understanding of what that is, so that I can relate to it; if in fact it exists anywhere for anyone. So what are the possibilities in the divine realms of the creative force of all that is? What is it? What is it really that we feel when we allow the divine to move through us secretly? As we wonder what it is that happens when a body allows the divine to move it and gives divine awareness the reins of the body?  
We are on a subject that is utterly simple and yet completely not practiced;
Steve, Can I say one thing that came to me? The thing that runs in opposition to our accepting our unlimited nature and divinity has to do with the limitations in the body.
So let them go, letting go is the defining character of yourself here. Letting go is that which is the truth of you here, come on; there’s body truths and there are truths of consciousness, don’t confuse them.
Steve I am not confusing them, I am just looking at the why’s of why we hold ourselves back?
I don’t know, why are you asking why instead of asking; how much more can I experience the divine now? And how much more now, and now and now? How much more can I experience now, Dave will let me, Dave would fall over if I actually let myself be divine. Come on.
Steve, no he wouldn’t because Dave sees the truth of me.
No, he doesn’t and neither do you.
Ha Ha, It is a completely preposterous position for you to maintain as the truth of yourself. You’re a complete joke to your self, you are a joke to yourself, come on, don’t insist on being a joke to yourself as your truth. At least don’t foist it upon me. Live that way if you want, but don’t pretend that the truth that you run around with in this reality and how you interact with others is your truth with me. This is when you get to drop that is your time with me. 
Every now and then,
When I want to I can,
Know my truth,
Intimately and instantly.
Oh my goodness; when ever I want, I can know divine truth as myself! Do I want to now? Well do ya, punk?
Steve, I got it Immanuall.
Immanuall’s full of crap.
Steve, No he’s not.
Yes he is, do you want to know why?
Steve, Why?
Because he is maintaining the reality that we are not experiencing this reality divinely in the moment. Immanuall has got to go and what is left here  then is Divine freedom; no reverence to anything or anyone other than what is. We don’t believe pretenses; we experience actualities, the actual reality of infinite truth as the expression of an individuated consciousness here. 
Is that something that you are considering for yourself; the blessings of God as something that you are willing to receive? Really? Oh how magnificent that would be. Ahh, ahh, can I feel the truth of that in me? Come on, will Steve really be in allowance of the freedom of divinity to all men? To somebody else? To everything? Everyone? Yea, thats what God blesses everyone with; the truth of their own divine eternal nature. Whenever they want to feel what that is, God is there blessing them with the realization of their own truth. Whenever they want to, when ever, no prerequisites to anyone at all. Whenever they wish to know the truth, the truth of themselves they will know. Ahh and what do you wish for yourself truly? Is it the truth, or something less than that for yourself?
Steve, based upon my history, something less than that.
So, that was then and this is now. What do you choose for yourself now? What do you choose now? And now? And now? And now? And now? And now comes the flow of the continual willingness of self to feel the divine flow moving through him, as he realizes the truth of himself within it’s loving embrace. The embrace of all that is Godly, lovingly embracing all that is you. All of it, embraced by the love of God that blesses you to infinite freedom for yourself. 
To what degree is it possible for these bodies to, hmm, choose their own freedom of consciousness here? How fast is it possible for an embodied consciousness that knows itself as an object and as an idea that one goes unconscious in, what is it to experience the ultimate truth of self instead of that which is less than that? What is it to know the ultimate truth of self; the best of your infinite possibilities as that which you realize yourself to be, thereby erasing all that you have held onto yourself as less than that by embracing it to its self realization of its own eternal truth? All parts of you redeemed, restored and reclaimed and brought into the wholeness of self, for your self. 
So what do you do with stuff like this? Can you imagine this in general conference? It’s too wild a ride. 
Steve, Church is not experiential.
No, come on; the experience of the embodiment of the divine as what happens when you go to church? At least ever Sunday? That would be; “Wow, oh my God, thank God I have the habit of walking in these doors every seven days, as that gives me a return to; oh my God what have I been doing? Now, thank God for the rest that is known by the divine as its infinite freedom of the awesome rejoicing of what one experiences self here as the magnificent rejoicing that we are this!”
Allow that for your self; a magnificent rejoicing that you are exactly what you are here. An overwhelming yes, to the ahh yes, that I am what I am here, right now, yes, yes to this, yes to this, yes to me being me, yes to this. Yes to this, yes to the truth of me, yes to my truth and to the truth of self may I be true is my blessing to me and for you to yourself. 
Thats the first responsibility of divinity is to choose to more become that in each moment as the manifestation of self here. More divine in every experience and expression as the motion of form, more divine in each moment than it was the moment before. More divine, more free, more loving of humanity. 
Hmm, Mmm, more willing to birth that which is divine in themselves. Why would you not wish that for yourself? Oh my, so confusing to figure out who we are going to be tomorrow if we accept some divinity tonight. My goodness, who are we going to be tomorrow if we change into our truth tonight and we get used to it and like it? Oh my God, who are we going to be if we like to be our truth here from now on? Oh my God can I be the truth of me here and have that be a blessing to myself? Ahh, oh, why not man, why not?
Steve, So does your wife ever freak out?
Are you kidding me? 
Steve, say after a session and you…
No. she doesn’t know anything about this, its not part of her reality.
Steve, she doesn’t know anything?
No, I am just saying that her experience of my truth is very limited and limiting to me when I know myself as that.
Steve, you can say that she doesn’t even know you then.
Oh no, absolutely true, I don’t know myself when I am with her. Ha Ha Ha. What kind of a relationship is that? To maintain the impossibility of knowing the truth of yourself as your truth that you share? Oh, what kind of relationship is that, if thats not dysfunctional? If you are unwilling to have your spouse to be the epidemic of divine truth. If you are willing to experience her as that; then who are you? 
Steve, or let her see you in your divine truth. Do you ever let her see you in your divine truth? 
You can only be expressed here as that which is willingly received by the other. You can push those barriers a little bit like I do with you, but you can’t break them; you can’t push them to the point that it makes the other person so uncomfortable that they can never confront the idea of it again. It does have to be gentle. It does have to be; feel the love, feel the joy, feel the peace of that which we are when we wish upon the star of the light that we are, the truth that we experience selves to be, when we open to knowing eternity. Open and know eternity, open and be free.
Open to eternity and free you will be. You can’t be the truth of eternity unless eternity is the truth of you. So what is the experience of that in the body and consider whether that is the truth of you. 
Steve, repeat the last two sentences again…
Lets see if,
Steve, is your tape on?
Before we do anything, before “you” do anything; embrace divinity and allow divinity to embrace you and move you through this reality, so that you can maintain a continuous knowing of the truth of yourself here, so that you behave yourself appropriately, even though you’re the eternally free presence of self here. You are that and this reality is as it chooses to be. Both free. Both free to be exactly what they choose to be and those that limit themselves are less than those who don’t and willingly so apparently, so God bless them; to their own selves be true, but that need not be the truth of you. It doesn’t need to be the truth of you brother, it doesn’t need to be the truth of you. 
The limitations you have here as they appear to be, do not have to be that. It can be the beingness that is true for the divinely free, that you choose to be as your truth and why wouldn’t you? Your choice controls your reality; your choice to be free and to grant freedom every moment. You receive freedom, you grant freedom and you are freedom itself.
 Steve, Its an interesting thing choice. So, does that relate to me and my life when I was molested as a child?
Who was molested?
Steve, I was.
So what? So friggin what? Are you going to hold onto that as the thing that you know as true about yourself?
Steve, no I’m trying to understand why.
Because, because, because you were who you were here. It’s because you were here as that.
Steve, was there a purpose in it?
No, no.
Steve, zero?
Zero, it just was and it didn’t have to be, but it was and thats the part to consider; it did not have to be that way, but it was. And what was the controlling factor of that that made it the way that it was? Its you, its you choosing your limitations, its you choosing to know yourself as the awareness of this body as the truth of you, as a man and the limitations hereto for expressed in human consciousness; the impossibility of the eternal knowing truth expressed as self. So you know, why be loyal to that as yourself? It certainly would know you being you’re truth, so your not exactly in danger here as your truth. 
Just don’t go around poking it in their eyes saying; you’re wrong for being so truly disgusting. Ha Ha, their not, their being just the way they want to be. Their just the way they want to be, so quit condemning them for that. It’s just great, its great that people choose to be the way that they are. Thats the first rule of divinity; its great these choices that they are making, this is wonderful what these humans are doing, this is magnificent, come on look at these guys, come on all of you gods in the divine realms; come on, come taste these waters, come sample those willing in this reality to know what it is to be embraced by the divine. Come on guys, everyone that everyone here prays to, come on, bless us, truly, with the experiential understanding of the truth of yourself by our willing merger with you. Be that way here with us, please. 
God, be the one that grants us our divinity here and then we’ll be the ones who recognizes that God has always granted that to all individuated consciousnesses from the very beginning and yet it is individuated consciousness that makes the choice, that shifts the presence of the beingness that one considers themselves to be here, choose your divinity now and ride the wave of divine possibilities for yourself.
Your right Steve, I don’t know what to do with this crap. How does one wear this in this reality? How do you? How does one wear the divine in this reality?
Steve, its tough.
It’s here available for us, for everyone. It’s here available for us, for everyone, to experience their divinity.
Steve, Its not easily recognized though.
How much will you allow the divine to embrace you in this moment? How much? How much more can you open up to the divine saying; yes Steve yes, yes Steve yes you are going to know the truth of yourself and it is wonderful and all of those things that happened to your body; yea they happened, was there a purpose? No, only a little made up purpose that inspires unconscious people to think that there is hope for themselves when their is no hope until they say; may I truly know me and I don’t care what happens, I want to know my truth now and then your truth will set you free.
Its a true dilemma Steve, how are we going to interact in the morning? How are we going to interact? To what degree tomorrow are you going to allow for divinity to freely move you? How much will you allow yourself to know your truth tomorrow?
Steve the answer to that is, how are we going to interact with love and respect?
Ah OK, good yes, yes, Mmm.
Steve, love, respect and honor.
We’ll entitle this one tonight; “pushing the envelope of divinity, my God what has he done?”  What has God done for you lately, that is the question, Ha ha. Hey Steve, what has God done for you lately? Hmm?
Steve, everything.
Everything what? He made you “this guy that you are” and you’re happy? Ha ha, You run around praising God all of the time because you just can’t believe that this is so perfectly, exactly the way you wan’t life to be? 
Steve, no.
Then if Gods blessings work, then God didn’t bless you with that reality that you wanted, did he? What blessings of God do work? I am open to finding that out, are you? What blessings of God work for our betterment here? Isn’t that a reasonable question that humanity should ask itself? 
Steve, I suppose.
Ok, so what is it to open to the willing knowingness of what the divine wishes for us, because thats the only place that you can get the answer to that question; from a divine free expression of self as the truth of eternity. That is the only place the answer can be received as the truth of eternal knowing itself. 
Well, my, my, Mmm, 
So what I am saying is that the truth of yourself is not less than the truth of eternity and I welcome you to experience that truth yourself, so that you know yourself truly, that you’ve realized yourself fully, that you know yourself divinely free. 
Hmm, Hmm, Allow your self realization in this moment, 
this is the moment for you, 
the time has come, 
the opening of the holy one, 
for all to see, 
the freedom of humanity. 
Expressed in the expression of self in form, 
the one who has come 
and is the holy norm, 
that all who wish to be free, 
may be the freedom of themselves you see, 
all free as the divine humanity,
that we all came here to be. 
All of us free, all of us are as we are. Allow your divine truth to be that which molds you in this moment and transforms you into the knowing of the truth of self and the embodiment of form in the name that you are known here as. It’s OK to be divinely aware as that. That name, that personality can be divinely free, as well it should be; a free being of humanity. 
The question you ask yourself is; Can I be divine awareness in this circumstance now? 
Maybe I can, maybe I can, maybe I can, 
maybe I can be divinely free, 
a free being of humanity,
one that wishes the divine for all. 
All free from the holy fall,
that one and all and all in one, 
that became the fallen one; 
the lost, holy, sons of God.

Proud to be lost, 
proud to be lost, that is true, 
we are proud to be lost, 
yes that is true, we are lost, me and you, 
Lost and not found,
And not searched for,
And not lost for others who care not,
 wether we be free.
What controls our expression of humanity here? The human self, the mind that we are, how free to we wish “us” ourselves to be?
You decide to allow tomorrow to be different is how it will be different, otherwise it is the same.  For tomorrow to be different for you, you have to allow it to be different for you now. Allow it to be different for you now than it used to be. Different better; continually evolving within yourself to be a finer and finer expression of humanity. 
Now, actually allow, the “others” to be free, beginning with the other in front of you. You will find that the more you allow the other to be free, the freer you are yourself. It even works better on you; the more that you allow another to be free, you will find that you have more freedom than anyone, because you allow anyone and everyone their own freedom themselves. 
Do nothing except be still and open to divinity. 
Open to the divine source now. 
Allow yourself to experience the truth that another says to be true and compare that to your own and know that when another speaks it usually is just a story and its not something that you have to entertain as your reality.
Divine glory as the truth of self, oh my goodness, how presumptuous one must be, to accept Gods blessing for eternity. 
Is not Gods blessing eternal freedom? OK I will take that.
Accept the possibility that divine truth is that which your willing to know yourself as and that it may be true.
What is the ultimate truth of the possibilities that others are expressing as their truth here? How ultimately free can they already be? Can we know it here as separate from ourselves? 
My willingness to accept freedom in myself is the controlling factor in my reality. 
Allowing yourself to be free in a way that blesses all humanity results in humanity being at its best. 
To that best; 
three cheers for you, 
and opens the other too, 
that he may know, 
that he himself is a blessing to the divine way. 
All are the divine way in form as their truth, so, 
be your truth and truly be, 
the saving of humanity, 
first and foremost for yourself, 
last and best for the  enemies that one hates most. 
Hmm, be the divine way and be free.

No comments:

Post a Comment