Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

The truth of yourself is all you need to see.



A visit with my friend David
What is the effective way for changing your reality in the manner that you would like it to be? What is the effective way of ascertaining if the level of consciousness that you are at it, is the one that you want to be making decisions for how your reality changes or not? Where is the optimum choice point both for your own enjoyment of yourself and for your most optimum interaction with the reality here?
One thing for sure is; that anything that you decide that it is, is wrong. Thats for sure man! So anything that you have decided that it is; just let go of that. Ahh, yes, it was something, but was it ultimate truth? No, It was something, but is it something that needs to be preeminent in your own consciousness? No. No, it does not need to be the boss of who you ultimately are; as the truth that is beyond your beginning and end here. 
Is it a mistake to say that that would be the most logical consciousness for you to embody here, rather than the human consciousness with the problems that has?
Your truth before birth and after death certainly is not human based. So, what would that consciousness of ultimate truth, shift and change within you, if you embraced the truth that is already true for you beyond the you that you believe yourself to be here? 
This is an upper level course on conscious cracking information.
David, its extremely primal.
What demonstrably improves your reality in the moment? 
David, you know I have pondered that very question and it probable goes…
Let go of who you are there as the ponderer, because if you maintain that as your central identity that you have here, then you are not going to know your truth.
David, is it even possible?
Of course it is. Of course it is, it is only logical that that which is ultimately true for you be available to you as your resource, your benefit and your blessing of how to be here as a consciousness that is extraordinary beneficial and loving to this reality. 
David, Wow, what would it feel like in your body?
Feel it, feel it now. It’s not for your mind to conjecture, its for your body to be restored with. Allow your body to be restored as it is awakened in the knowing of self as the embodiment of the divine. The embodiment of the divine; that which blesses all life, all form, all consciousness, that which is the ultimate truth of ourselves and the source of the salvation of humanity and it’s redemption into a knowing expression of unconditional love to each other here. 
David, I need to break through a lot of things to get to it.
No, lets just say; the one that you are, is the one that you are. You don’t have to get there, you’re already the one that you are. How fully you allow yourself to realize your ultimate truth, is your own personal choice and nothing else.
David, It’s a big decision.
You know why? Because no ones doing it here. And so; “oh my God, am I going to be doing something wrong if I am my truth here?” Am I going to be punished for being that which is in love with this reality? That which is a loving restorer of this reality to how it is to harmonize and reveal your self to self; the realized truth of that which you are? Self realization; just be that now. 
There’s no transition point, theres no mountain to climb, theres no stairway to heaven. Theres not, its only; are you choosing to realize your truth in this moment or not? 
David, you know, the only problem is that in getting there; there’s so many obstacles in thinking; is it this or is it that?
Yes, but don’t hold on to the you that is wishing to speak here. If you are God, you don’t have to explain anything to me, you don’t have to tell me what the truth is, because if you are being God here, as a self realized truth of yourself, then you don’t have to explain “nothin” to me. 
David, I am glad you said the essential truth of being God, because it would seem that you would entail being everything, localized within a body. 
But you are allowed to have your infinite awareness within your body. You don’t have to limit your awareness to a body consciousness, don’t do it. 
David, right.
Allow yourself to be infinitely aware and yet the awareness of individuated embodied self also. You are an individuated, separate self and yet your ultimate truth as well. Its the ultimate contradiction; the impossibility of both extremes being embodied in one in such as way that it is a Godly experience for everyone. 
David, do you know of anyone that is doing that? That is trying to life that?
If you are that, you don’t have to try; you are realized. Only that which is unrealized is trying anything. Once you are fully realized, you have nothing left to prove or explain to anyone; as if they somehow have any input whatsoever on whether you are going to be your truth or not. It’s a personal choice only; are you going to be true to yourself or not? Consider that it might be a good idea that you were; despite the fact that nobody is being their truth here. Be true to yourself and say; its a good Idea for me. “It’s a good idea for me to be true to myself.” 
David, absolutely.
It’s a good idea for me to be true to myself, to be so true to myself; that the truth of myself is evident for all to see. Evident to know; that the truth is me. Preposterous to say it in that way, but, isn’t it a good idea to not lie? To not be an expression of something that is not true? Is it a good idea to pretend to be something that you are not and then diminish your consciousness to the point that you believe your own lie and then live in a state of abject misery? In pain, trauma, limitation and suffering? Thats supposed to be an approved choice for yourself? We’re supposed to say; yes, thats the you that I want to interact with; the one who is just about ready to suffer and die for his doggone insistence that he be a lie here. 
Why be a lie here? That might be a better way to address those not so willing to be inspired by flowery talk. Why be a detriment to yourself? Why be in conflict with your own desire to have a good life? To be a good person? To successfully move through life as a winner? Who causes others here to win as well? Who blesses everyone to a betterment of themselves? 
David, amen. You know I have had glimpses of it.
Of course, of course, but the purpose of our interacting in this moment right now, is not to intellectually discuss the concepts of things, thats not why we are here together. We are here together to have a experiential, self realization of ultimate truth. Each knowing that the other is experiencing it for himself as well. 
David, thats beautiful.
Bless me with that desire from you. Bless me that I may be true to myself and true to you in saying; brother, whats your choice for yourself? Is it your own ultimate truth? If so then; welcome, welcome. Welcome home! Welcome home Dave, welcome home. He who chooses what he likes for himself here; you like the fact that you can consider yourself to be something and then experience that. 
David, your absolutely right and I agree, I agree.
Our objective then is to know ourselves as divine. Now, feel that which moves you to be  divine, moving through you, relax, relax and move into an allowance of that just being your truth, without any resistance within yourself to that. Why would you; oh God huh, huh, Really? Really? I am going to continue to be a lie here even after all this? I am still choosing that? I am still choosing self as false self?
David, oh, jeez.
Is that what I choose for myself here? Is that what you are choosing for yourself here right now? Are you still demanding that David Green be that which is defined by what others think of him and perceive him to be?
David, Ha, ha. 
And, that that be his own truth for himself? Come on! You can let them all think what they want; continue as they are, to interact with you on the level that they consider you to be, but why allow yourself to be affected by that and have your own consciousness at the level of a tortured humanity?
David, its a good question.
Yeah! So answer it now. Answer it now; say, hey friend, hey Dave; me too. Say; me too.
David, I will accept that offer and give it right back.
Me too, me too, me too. Ahh, me too. Say; me too Dave. Me too.
David, Me too.
Yeah, there you go, there you go. Welcome, welcome the truth within you. Its not exclusive to someone that we can’t understand, from some “fable”. Someone that never shows up to give us a good word of; hey guys, its like “this”; “this is how you do it.” “This is how you maintain yourself as your truth when you are in an embodied state.” “This is how you do it guys.” OK, so if “that guy” isn’t doing that for you, whoever that guy is according to any religion or tradition; if that guy is not doing that for you, then is it a good idea for you to put your faith in that which does not deliver redemption of self to you in the moment?
David, its a waste of time.
Come on! Come on! You can’t accept failure as success, you can’t say; “oh, but I have such high hopes for myself and humanity in the future.” Right Now and the Now that I am always going to be in; I am going to be goddamned into a painful existence here and thats who I am. Is that what we choose for ourselves in this moment? Or, for a moment can we say; 
Free me, 
That I might know the truth of me,
That humanity may have an example of that which is free. 
So that there is a harmonizing going on with humanity, 
With humanity in the allowance of the divine to move them,
To prove them,
True to self,
To the point that they are a beacon of truth to all; that which redeems in the connection with that awareness. Where you go; OH yea, I had forgotten, now I know again, thank you brother. 
Ahh, be that which reminds us of our truth, without having to receive it like your a preacher when you express it. You don’t have to explain how reality works here. You don’t have to pretend that they are less than divinely perfect and have to be taught and brought up to speed so that they can have a decent reality here. No, you just choose that for yourself and them in this moment and feel what it does to your body. I choose that for myself and you and you choose it for yourself and me and feel what happens to your body; right now, right now, choose it right now, what does it feel like? Choose it right now, what does it feel like? Choose it again, what does it feel like? How does your body feel when you keep choosing a divine reality for yourself and a friend? What does it feel like to your body as you, as you, as you begin to realize that there is a way out of what you are experiencing here into the embodiment of freedom itself?
Does your son listen to any of this stuff?
David, no, I don’t think so. You know
Have you found anyone else here who is determined to know the truth of themselves?
David, no.
Me either, OK, are you? 
David, I am.
I am too. I am too. So lets grant it to ourselves right now; a shared realization for the desire that we each have for ourselves, is the same and that is to be here in a perfection of infinite beauty and grace and love and awareness and conscious of; Yes! Yes! Its nice to be here again, as that which is so close to resembling my ultimate truth; I am gloriously free here. 
David, you know, some how, I think in my mind that I conceived of the idea, that it was reserved for glimpses. 
I got you, but what we have right now and you have been experiencing it; you have a choice point that of experiencing that right now, we don’t have to talk about or consider a lower form of identity or consciousness other than that. We are here to experience ultimate truth in each others presence and so; lets be quiet for one minute while our awareness is on the fact that the purpose of us being together is a mutual experience of  ultimate truth. Her we go…
David, sounds good. 
When you talk, you have to maintain a stable state of identity and consciousness here and you begin to believe that that is your truth. Thats why you shouldn’t talk very much, you should first choose to be aware of; what is the truth of this reality? Instead of making decisions to be unconscious about it.
David, endlessly we do.
So what does it feel like to realize ultimate truth in the present moment, in the right now? Thats who I am, I am the full realization of ultimate truth, I am the embodiment of ultimate truth. Ultimate truth is what can be known, when one observes what is expressed through me. That, has to be the goal of a consciousness that wishes to; “be ye one with me, even as I am one with the father” 
David, it certainly does.
If your not one with them, then you’re something less than that are you not? 
David, yes.
But, if you are one with them, you’re one thing for sure; you are dramatically beyond that which this reality can conceive as being true for itself, as being an option for their self realization in the moment that they are deciding what they are. So, enjoy this moment in the self realization of that that is ultimately true for you. Say OK, hit me, hit me with that truth and I am going to allow that truth to move through me, until I know that which it is. Hit me with that; ultimate truth throughout my body and my individuated consciousness. Ultimate truth move through me, that I might realize you, that I might realize ultimate truth. Move through me that I might be realized fully as my individuated self, in you. 
David, It almost seems like there has to be a throttle point or the fibers of your body would just disintegrate. 
No, you body loves the presence of the divine. Your body is in complete bliss in the presence of the divine, your body is blessed to its perfection in the presence of the divine. The body doesn’t have any problems when the divine is manifest clearly through it without the resident consciousness being in resistance and saying; no, not that, no not me, no eternally to divinity for me. Isn’t that what everyone here is doing? Every, single, one? Why, why choose to live the reality of the damned? Of the stopped up? Of the disabled? Of the unable? Of the unable to be true here; the living lie, of consciousness? Thats a good choice for you? I think not! I think not! I think not that I should be condemned to realizing myself as some point of communication where other unconsciousness wishes to fire on it as a separate self that needs to be something different than what it is. 
We bless this reality for being what it is, for being as it is and say; good for you, now what do you wan’t? Good for you now what do you wan’t? Good for you, now what do you want? Good for you, good for you, good for you, good for you, good for you Dave, good for you, good for you, good for you, good for you, good for you. Way to go! Good for you. Wow, good for you, good for you, good for you. Yes, yes, yes, there you go, there you go, there you go, there you go; experience the presence of peace, as your knowledge of self. Yes, yes, the Prince of Peace, or at least the Prince of Peace’s brother, as he says that thou art. And, what is a brother to another that is divine; if not that same thing himself!
Come on! Come on! It is all about now. Its now that we live out truth. Now, not later, now, now, if we don’t live out our truth now, we won’t be out truth now. Is that our objective? Is that our objective? Is that our objective still? Are we continuing to choose to live an uncomfortable lie?
David, not me! How about you? 
Apparently I am, apparently I like a life of pain and damnation and separation from truth. “A friend of that which is violently condemning this reality.” Oh my God, what are we doing with people who are damning this reality as a damned reality? If you’re here and your true, this planet is no longer the zoo of the unconsciousness of hell. Is this what this is? Well, that is the experience of many people here, including me. And, the majority? Yes, I think so, I think so, how many people curse their brother, their mother, their father, their sister, their cousins, their friends and their enemies especially? How many people curse their enemies? Nearly everyone. How many bless them? Hardly any. And, those that do bless them, do they bless them from the knowingness of their own ultimate truth already? No. OK; so choose it, show that it can be done, show me that it can be done, just for me, may I know ultimate truth in you. 
David, and bring everyone along with you.
No, just me and you. I just want to observe it in one other person right now, in this moment, just me and you. OK, so here we go; I am looking at the truth here as it is expressed and embodied by you.
David, wow, if you can admit that, you must love being here, doing this life thing and I can admit to you that I think I am the way I am now because I started to follow a train of thought that took me to this and I can get out of it. 
Don’t move, unless a transcendent consciousness moves you. Just be still and then as your consciousness is transformed by your willing embracing and the willing receipt of the embrace of the grace, the love, the truth of us all. Mmm, don’t move until that is that which moves you. Wait for the divine to be fully present in you, before you become you, here in this reality. Don’t become a partial truth here. Become the full truth and allow the whole truth to become you and allow you to be becoming of “it”, to be a vision of it, to be a; wow, wow, wow, how about that! Wow, wow, wow, all I have to do is be here with you and I am blessed to my truth effortlessly. Thank you!
David, Thank you.
Mmm, Mmm, Hmm,
David, It’s so wonderful to be there with you.
If you were the full embodiment of divine truth right now, right now as you continue to choose to be that truth that is you. Allow that transcendent truth that you are, to be that which is the only worthy judge of me. As ultimate truth; judge me to be free. Be that which I can say; ultimate truth delivered this to me. Be that for me. Mmm.
David, its on its way to you.
Mmm, Hmm. 
As you feel your sense of self and you choose to be the embodiment of ultimate truth, that can be an interesting experience.
David, indeed, especially for someone with a body like mine; it is really interesting. 
And, for somebody with a life like mine; one that has full embraced the lie in both self and others and actually is the continuing cause of others living their lives as a lie, because, nobody would a lie if I were truly my truth here. Nobody would if you were your truth here. So at least be true enough within yourself, that I can be blessed to be a quantumly better me, because that which is capable of blessing another to their perfection in such a brilliant way that it is actually received openly and naturally and beautifully as the actual truth of the other. 
David, and I expect nothing less from you.
That’s asking for a lot! Asking for that which has never been given before? Oh come on! How presumptuous of you, that I would share with you that which only I know. Ha, ha. But, I now choose to know a reality of my own that is divinely true for everyone in it and why wouldn’t you? Why wouldn’t you too?
David, Why wouldn’t you?
Choose, that all may be free to know their ultimate truth. It’s only right, it’s what you would want for yourself. You can’t have what you want for yourself, unless you freely allow that to be a chosen truth for everyone else that wishes for the same themselves. So, feel, the level of my willingness for God consciousness to be expressed through you in this moment. 
David, wow I was going to say and sing for you and I got thinking about it seems like the polarity of giving it and receiving it. But, I think that it might be the same thing. 
Yes, it happens at the same time; it is a continuous flow of giving and receiving, granting and being. There is no evaluation of the other being ever less than the divine truth themselves. So even the fact that I was explaining it to you with the hope that you would powerfully reflect that, was an admission of my own “not being that” myself and knowing that it was unlikely to come through you. So what do we do? 
We just say; we’re letting go of ourselves here and allowing that which is true eternally to be our presence here instead. 
We are allowing that which is true to be our presence here instead of that which we have been before. We choose to be here as that which is true, always true, which means it’s beyond context. 
David, I have admitted being there myself, by being there myself and knowing that you’re there as well.
Yes, its nice.
David, you need no verification from me.
Part of me did and so thats why I said it and I am allowing it to shift and be realized. You know; whatever we let go of, we let go of. What ever it takes for us to move divinely we allow to happen. We say; Yes, of course, of course. We say yes to the divine to move through us, or “lets use some other words to describe it;” we allow “the sublime” to move through us? We say yes, yes to sublime. We say yes to peaceful, we say yes to graceful.
David, imagine the sensation of unconditional love.
How about we just experience it? Right now, as our self and as the other; we appreciate it fully, expressed in ourselves and in the other. 
We keep looking at that; “personality” that “sense of self” the “I am that I am here” We allow that, to realize ultimate truth each time it tries to self identify as a permanent state here. Yes, every time some aspect of consciousness tries to grab the reins and say; “I am the truth and all of the rest of you follow me.” Thats when we let go of that, there is no longer; “someone else is the truth and not me.” That is the realm of the infinitely trapped. 
David, and you will be attacked from all angles to distract you, to say; I am the most important thing in your existence.
You’re important only to yourself, however, when you are important enough to yourself to choose to be true. When your own opinion of yourself is the most important thing to you; then you will choose your truth.
Whose opinion of you is more important than your own? Let go of that! Let go of it all. None of thats true, none of its true, none of its true, none of it saw and understood you. None of it! None of it. None of it. None of it perceived the truth of you, none of it did; let it all go, let it all go. None of it duplicated you. No one got it, no one understood and yet, everyone told you what was true and none of it was, none of it was and none of it ever will be. The truth of yourself is all you need to see.
David, I concur.

No comments:

Post a Comment